Part 63 Sending the youngest and youngest to school

In a flat tone, Zhou Yuandong replied, "No."

"But there's one here, isn't there?" Yu Dong initially thought so. But the next moment, he noticed a rather small umbrella hanging on the wall nearby.

Hastily approaching, just as he reached out, the umbrella was snatched away faster.

Turning his head, he met his boss's narrowed, dangerous eyes.

Swallowing hard, he whispered, "It's just an umbrella, was that necessary?"

Ignoring him, Zhou Yuandong placed the umbrella on the table, casually changed his vest, and glanced up, vaguely saying, "You're on night duty tonight."

Yu Dong: "?"

"Isn't it your turn tonight?"

A man who usually treated his work as his wife was now pushing his 'wife' duties onto him?

Brothers should never deceive each other, he wouldn't stand for this!

Zhou Yuandong coldly added, "I covered for you before; you owe me one."

Yu Dong: "?"

"So now that you have a woman, you're neglecting your brothers, huh?" His trembling finger pointed accusingly at Zhou Yuandong.

Yu Dong always felt that Zhou Yuandong had been acting strangely recently. He used to spend almost every waking hour at the fish farm. But now, whenever he had some free time, he'd sneak home!

When did he become so family-oriented?

The only possibility was that it was for that charming and beautiful little sister-in-law!

Zhou Yuandong raised an eyebrow, his voice icy. "I'll be dropping the two little ones off at school tomorrow."

He woke up early, and so did the two little ones. Every day, they had to travel quite a distance to get to school.

Growing up, Zhou Yuandong's family wasn't well-off. He had faced hardships more than the two children ever had. However, he never let these things bother him.

Family members always saw him as an emotionless, cold-blooded machine. But the two children saw a different side of him. Riding around on the motorcycle with them today made Zhou Yuandong realize how important his behavior was in front of the children.

Yu Dong opened his mouth but found no excuse to give. He watched helplessly as Zhou Yuandong disappeared into the rain.

The next morning, Si Nian was awakened by the sound of a motorcycle.

Zhou Yuandong came back last night?

She had gone to bed quite late and assumed Zhou Yuandong would be late too, thinking he wouldn't come back that night.

Hearing the noise, she got up and looked out the window, surprised to see Zhou Yuandong lifting the two children onto the motorcycle.

Zhou Yuehan sat in front of him, and Zhou Yuandong was behind.

Both children looked excited.

The rain had stopped, but the roads were still wet.

Walking would definitely leave their pants covered in mud.

Both children had deliberately put on their old clothes, not expecting Zhou Yuandong to take them to school. Sometimes, they would see classmates' fathers riding bicycles to school with their kids, and they always envied them.

But today, they too had a father to send them to school!

The two children touched the warm eggs and pancakes in their arms. Their stepmother had made these the previous night, and they could just reheat them for breakfast.