Çhåþ†êr Öñê

I'm not afraid of death. I'm not afraid of humans. I'm not really afraid that I'm bound, and my right hand will most likely fall off.  Humans are pathetic. Humans are greedy. They know nothing of preserving life. They only kill for their own purposes.

They murdered the King of the Dragons. Four cycles ago. Justice has been delivered but the prince still lives. Along with the traitor Rayla. I had high hopes for her. But she failed and in doing so she got my entire team killed. I was the sole survivor. 

It seems I wasn't the only survivor. The egg survived. How is that possible? It's been four cycles more than a month. I had thought so long it would've been destroyed. I hear the door unlock. Great... that human is back. He's pathetic. He's been trying to get me to talk for so long. Why can't he just leave me alone? Let me rot in this cell in peace.

"Alright Moon elf. I have a proposition." He says.

I roll my eyes. I let out a breath.

"I simply want you to look at an object and tell me what it does." He says.

No. 

"Decide. You can be free or rot and die here." He says.

"I told you I am already dead." I hiss.

"*Sigh* You are making this harder than it needs to be. However, you have presented me with a new challenge, I must come up with something you will fear... more than death." He chuckles.