ch 3 work

Tom's pov
It was early in the morning. I had just gotten on my uniform. I walked out of my room and there was Red leader, oh-

"Mh, hello?" I muttered and he smiles "heh hello Thomas.. common Tom to my office" I sighed and grabbed that tablet and I followed him, we soon arrived to his oofcie and went in. He was talked on about something work related. I don't know. I stretched softly and I stood near him. He looks at me "Hey, what's the schedule?" He asked. I looked at him. "Uh you already have it. We talked about it jsut last night?"

He smiles at me "heh good job Tom. Common to work- we have a meeting soon, but for now just paperwork" he said and I nodded. Just standing with him....

Tords pov

I look over at Thomas as he stood baside me, hed stand there quietly, looking at the wall... honestly he's almost cute, with those black eyes and short brown hair. Heh, he's wonderful. So far. His trainings been great, he's doing better than I thought. Ya sometimes he has a temper but it's understandable...

I filled out some paperwork and soon enough time came up for that meeting. I walked eith Tom out and walked to the meeting room. He quietly followed me. When inside the generals soon came in as well.. the meeting was long and boring but at least I had a decent view of Thomas during it, now don't mistaken my thoughts of being in love with Thomas, I'm not. Trust me. But he is very cute. Especially when upset, the way he'd cross his arms and furrow his eyebrows, heh just adorable. I smile at the thoughts of Tom before glancing st the general. We talk about the shipping of materials and such. Didn't Tom do something like that? Putting material in a truck or whatever. He could help organize that area?...

The meeting finally ends and I stood up. Gesturing Tom to follow me. We go to my office, I hold my hand out "notes..?" I muttered. He hands me the tablet we was writing noted in. I read through them. They were good, giving numbers of all the materials that were shipped, names of all the geberals and personal side notes about them, like how general Mike got nervous when bringing up the weapons when there shouldn't be a reason of nervousness.. I'll check up on him later. I nod "Good job Tommy~" I teased and he'd roll his black orbs. Looking away. It's hard to see when he rolls his eyes but thr movement of his eyelids make it obvious to me. I smile at him. He'd only frown back. I wonder what his smile looks like.

I sat at my office chair. Tom sits by me. I do my paperwork before I looked at Tom. He looks back "why are ya keep looking at me-?" Oh- "hm.. I dunno. Just wanna.." I smile and he blinks and looks away "m-mh..." still cute...

"Alright. After we do some paperwork we can go on a walk. Around the base I mean- we can look around through the labs and everywhere and make sure everything is in order...." Tom nods "okay red leader..." he said, I look at him "you can just call me sir too?" I smiled and he nods softly "alright sir?" Heh.. kind of nice when he called me that. Well whatever. I stood up and walked out. Tom followed, I stretched and took Tom down the hallway. "Sir, why are you- red leader? Like- what happened?" I blink and smirked "aw, are you interested in my back story~?" I look at him. Tom blinks and glanced away "no- I'm just curious about the whole red army shit" he said and I nod.

"Well my parents started the army and I dunno. I just kind of grew up planning on taking over my father's place as red leader." Tom blinks "oh, so you never wanted to do anything else?" He asked. I look at him. Hm... I've never really thought of it. I only shrug "oh well. It's a good job. I enjoy it and the power is just wonderful." Tom rolls his eyes "sure." Is all he responded with. I just relaxed and walked to the labs. Inside I talked with the lead scientist. I talked with him about the newest weapons. Tom would stand badide me. Taking notes again.. so good at his job already.

The weapons were so great so far, their not too heavy not that being heavy would be an issue and also they deal great damage, this would be easier to do.. well work with, I'm going to Landon to fully take over. Yea there's fighting snd stuff still going on over there but I still got more work before it's all mine. Either way I got my nice weapons. Next step is to test them. I'd have Tom test them but.. hm nah, I'll have others use them. Just incase, I spoke with some of the people in there longer before leaving the lab and walking down the hallway, I followed Tom down the stairs "hm.. Thomas, notes?' I ask. He nods and hands me the tablet and I go over it. I'd walk with Tom to the cafeteria. Tom looks at me. I smile "lunch?" He blinks and nods.

We both get food. I got chicken with broccoli and cheese on it, then Tom had steak and nothing extra. We sat baside wachother at the table. Tom sat a chair awake from me. Tom cuts the steak he has and I start eating.

While eating it was oddly quiet.. I mean. The room itself was full of chatter from the soldiers but between me and Thomas here it's quiet. He doesn't talk much if no one speaks to him first. I guess that's how a soldier should act when around me. Normally that wouldn't mean anything to me but from Tom specifically I don't know... I kind of want him to talk to me. I look at him. "So.... how's the soldiers been treating you? Not sure if you've had much of a chance to meet anyone but I wanna make sure there treating you with respect... you do have a high ranked job after all...." Is what I said. Yes I'd like to ask him about hobbies or whatever else but I shouldn't.. because I took Thomas away from the luctory of having interests and things like hobbies by forcing him into the army. Plus it might be odd if I just ask him something not work related....

"Uhm.. yea I haven't really spoken to anyone so... I don't know.... no one's been rude or anything?" He looked at me with a puzzled expression. "That's good. I guess..." I looked away and continued to eat....

Wow, what a great conversation....

1152 words (woop woop tords pov :> )