ch 2 training

Tom's pov
After my brief meeting with red leader I was shoved out and taken back to my room to rest for the night. Though I've failed to ever fall asleep, even if thr bed was comfortable I can't help but worry for my friends and my own safty. So I laid there all night awaiting for anything to happen even though nothing did... it's six am when the announcements go off. Saying to all soldiers through out the base to wake up, to either train or do work I assume. I sat up and just tried to stay calm. Yawning to myself before changing my clothes to the uniform. I opened my door and there's two men infront of it.

There's a tall man, his bangs split in the middle and the ends would flick upwords, odd hair style to say at the least, hes wearing the base regular uniform. Then baside him was a shorter guy, he oddly looks familiar.. He has dark brown hair that was decently short then deep brown eyes and a cigarette lazily laying between his lips and bushy... oh, I remember, he was the one leading the men aroubd when kidnapping me and threatening my friends safty....

"Ah hello Thomas, I'm Pat!" He raised his hand up to shake mine. I ignore his hand "And your here for...?" I muttered. Mr bushy eyebrows frowns at me. Probably for not shaking 'pats' hand. "Were your personal trainers Thomas, common. Follow our lead..." He'd say and started walking. I crossed my arms. Pat looks at me. Giving me an awkward smile before leading me out. I follow them quietly. Personal trainers? Right.. red leader did say something about training. Great... my childhood all over again..

We enter thus large area that could fit a cafeteria full of people though it'd noticeably empty. The walls were full of guns and protective wear, then theres gun aiming areas, boxing ring. I guess for up close combat, and there's a doorway to outside where there's a large track, then another area with a small medical office for both incase of accidents but also check ups and stuff i guess..? bushy eyebrows shows me around and tells me the basics of what we're doin today.

"ok så først-" pat nudges him. He blinks and glanced at me "...mh.. first we will give ya a check up, Lisa is in the room. She will check your weight, height, and medial record.. then after that we will get you hooked up to a gun. See how well you aim and what not then run track. See how long and how fast ya can run, ja?" I blinked and just nodded. "Sure..."

We go to that small office and a woman with long curly red hair smiles at me with her blue eyes, she was simply a nice woman, at least for the short time I've met up with her. She would check my blood, height, weight and bla bla bla, after that she'd check the results. "Okay sir Thomas. You are very very healthy! So good job. Now go off eith your little friends" she fixes her glasses. I just nod "okay, thank you.." I couldn't help but be a bit nicer to her. She's like a cat.

After that interaction I'd get some sound blocking headphones on then I'd use the gun. Shooting the targets perfectly. They had salutes of people and rings on it. So I'd shoot where the head was and chest around the heart area and what not. Doing decently well. It's been a while since I shot a gun so I'm not as good as I used to be. Both pat and Paul would watch. Talking to eachother in norwegian, commenting on how I was doing I suppose.

Pat smiles "wow han gjør det bra! bedre enn jeg trodde han ville." Pat said and Mr grump ass nods quietly, saying "Tord vil være glad" I dunno what the hell their saying but whatever.

(Just talking about how Tom's doin good and that tord would be glad about it)

"Alright, I'm done. Can we move on?" I frown. The kidnapper sighs "sure sure, come outside-" Pat wrote stuff down on a clipboard and followed us. We arrive outside to the track. I blink "You want me to run in this uniform?" I look at Pat "ah well- I mean if we were under attack it's not like you'd get tine to switch out of your clothes if ya needed to run. Ya?" He said. I glanced away "I guess? But this is training.." bushy eyebrows huffs "Just do it.." he complained. I glared at the dick before nodding and I walked to the track. The idiot grabbed a timer and counted down from three to one before clicking the timer to dtart and I started running.

I ran three tracks before I'd start to feel somewhat tired but I'd keep on goin. Yea I regularly did runs but I usually let myself be calm and usually just do one lap. And even with that I'd take breaks here and there. Have a drink with me? Damn. But I kept on before feeling myself sweating bullets under the sun, slowing down and stopping. Catching my breath softly. I hear quiet claps coming from Pat. Heh, I wipe my forehead and walked to the two. "Good job, five laps in five minutes" bushy eyebrows said. I just nod, Sighing before the short stack gives me a water bottle. It's not even cold but fuck I needed it. I take it. Drinking it. Sighing one finished. Feeling water drip from my lip "mh- thanks- uh-" I glanced at him. He blinks "Paul..?" I sigh "ah. Alright.."

The two lead me inside and walked me back to my room. I go inside and looked at them "alright well ya go shower. Ten minutes red leader wants you to go to his office-" pat said. I nodded "alright. Thanks guys, see ya later..?" Paul nods "yea-" He'd mutter, pat nods "see ya later-" and with that they left. I waved them a goodbye and went in my bathroom to shower, just a quick shower to clean off sweat and to change clothes,setting the other clothes in the hamper. What am I supposed to do with the hamper once it's full? I guess I can ask someone later. I got out of my bathroom in my towel, heading to go to my closet but before reaching it I see someone on my bed.....
__________________________________________________
1089 words (I don't usually add the norwegian writing but whatever. I just searched it up in Google so blame Google if anything ain't spelt right :>)