Training

Toms pov
Heading to go to my closet but before reaching it I see someone on my bed.....

"Red leader, what are you doing in my room-!?" I ask, raising my voice a bit as I hold my towel closer to my body. His eyes look me up and down before chuckling, he stood up. Clasping his gloved hands together "Thomas, hello, I saw how well you did on your training today so I thought I'd treat you to dinner my soldier" he said, dodging my question "Why are you in my room? I was told to go to your room in-" I glance at the clock "four minutes, so you have no reason to come here..." I walked to the closet and grabbed my clothes, he sighs "I can go wherever I want, whenever I want Thomas, so stop being a bitch and calm down" I frown at him and glanced away, it wouldn't do any good to lose my temper "Whatever..." I left into the bathroom. Not wanting to change infront of him. The thought sent shivers down my spine of him seeing me naked..

When I get out he was looking at my closet. I blinked and looked at him, great now he's looking through my shit "Thomas, do you.... hm, are you ready for dinner? Common let's go!" He wrapped his arm around mind and forced me out of my room "ugh, let go- I can wall on my own dumbass-!" He'd only smile in amusement, taking me down the hall, I scoff and ripped my arm away from his but kept walking. He looks at me "hm.." and we walked downstairs and he takes me outside. I glanced at him "where are we. Going?" I muttered "Dinner of course, I already said thats what I'm doing?" I blink "Dinner..? I thought you meant at thr cafeteria or somethin...?" He simply shakes his head and takes me into a car. Locking my car door before he walks over and got in too. I buckled in and looked away.

I could think about running away while we're out but can I... I don't know where I am, I don't know know if I'd run away if they'd kill my friends.. I think about my friends too much, but I care about them.

I glanced at Red leader "where are we..?" I muttered, he glanced at me, still driving "Oh, where in Norway Thomas."

Fucking Norway? Wow, I glanced away from red and looked out the window, I sighed. Red leader hummed and drove.....

Next thing I know I'm sitting at a table across from Red leader with spaghetti... this is almost like a sucky date, an awkward one at least. I looked away out the window. Red leaders tapping his foot "Tom, how'd you like pat and Paul? Were they nice? I know Paul can be grumpy." I glanced away from the small talk "They were fine.." I muttered, red leader nods "Great-..."

This is too awkward, dammit... what is he planning to happen with this dinner thing? Maybe he wants me to have fun and start trusting him? I don't know..

he hummed and te while I frowned at him. He'd smile back.

His smile was strange, he had a gap between his two front teeth, his lips look soft. I sighed and looked away from the stupidly attractive man. He may look attractive but attitude and for everything he's done through out his life. Yea no. He's very unattractive.. I glanced at him and he'd blink, his cheeks pink "Why are you staring. Thomas?" He smiled. I'd only glance away "Sorry.."

The dinner wasn't very long and we headed back to the base. I watched out the window memorizing the way from the restaurant to the base.
________________________________________________
630 words (Ik it's a short one lol.)