ch 1 Greetings

Toma grown up in a strict household. Only living with his father who was a policeman, as a policeman Tom's father saw and lived through horrific things, seeing things no man, woman or child should ever endure, seeing broken people and families, people who forgotten what it was to be human, seeing blood dripping from the innocent. Seeing this once having his own child all he wanted was for his child to know how to protect himself. He wanted him strong and maybe his father was cruel, maybe a bit uncaring at times but his heart was in the right place when teaching him how to shoot a gun or when teaching his child how to fight bare handed. Tom spent his life without learning to be a child, home was almost like a military base. Walking up early in the morning. Working out then having a small meal. Not wanting to be punished by his father he learned how to listen well, how to do as he was told perfectly.

To test Tom's social skills he was enrolled into a highschool. Up intill then he was home schooled but his father knew better than to have his child never socialize aside from his own work friends.

At school is where he's meet his two friends. Edd and Matt, Edd was a cinnamon roll. Always sweet and caring. Far different from anything Tom's ever grew up with. Matt was an idiotic narcissist but always fun to be around. He lightened the mood easily. Tom cared for these friends not that he showed it well aside from acts of protection. The school was a hard place. Bullies around each corner but of course these bullies learned fast to not bother Tom and his friends. Whenever anyone dared to threaten or actually hurt edd or Matt Tom was always there. He wouldn't get overly mad or anything. Tom never had much of a temper. As when he did when younger it'd only hurt him. So he was most often calm and alert. As years went by Tom's father would pass on from cancer. Something that ran in Tom's blood as well but for now that doesn't effect him..

Tom cared for his father in his own quiet way, missing him but hed keep that in the back of his mind.. Being 18 he didn't need a foster family or anything of the sort so Tom would just continue with his life. Going to school protecting his caring friends but ofcourse within two months he graduated. He skipped college. Not needing it, he'd move on in with his two lovely friends and he'd get a job, stacking boxes into trucks, boxes full of stuff like electrical materials or building material and what not....

Basically a regular day would be waking up early to edds breakfast. Spending time with his two friends before going on a run, after his run he'd go home, shower, then get ready for work. Go to work for 8 to 12 hours then go home, eat dinner, spend time with his friends then go to bed. Everyday was the same. Not that he minded honestly. He couldn't ask for more...

___________________________________________________
532 words,  Thank you for reading :]
( Its been a while since I wrote a fanfiction like this lol )