Greetings

Tom's pov

It's a regular Thursday morning. I just came out of the shower after my run. Hair damp, I'd sigh quietly and went to my room to properly dress for the day ahead of me, putting on a white sleeveless shirt then a Grey shirt over. Grey pants next. Grabbing my work uniform jacket I left downstairs. Looking to my friend on the couch.

"HEY TOM-" Edd grins, practically jumping out of his seat.  "There's a new movie out so me and Matt are gonna go. Can you go today?" Edd asked excitedly only for me to shake my head. I see his smile fade into a disappointed expression. I frown at that. "I'm sorry, Edd, I can't- I have work today.. it's bound to be another late day." I explained as Edd gives an understanding nod "of course, Tom. Works important! But maybe try getting a day off. I miss hanging out with you-"

I was about to respond before hearing footsteps come down the stairs. Looking over Matt walks in yawning tiredly. He's only just woke up from a nap, its a bit early for a nap but he says he needs his beauty sleep.. eight hours should be enough but I guess he thinks differently.

"Mh~ good morning beautiful- oh and you two too!" He grins, his hairs already brushed as he's holding a purple mirror. Setting it aside as he welcomes us a good morning. I'd nod to him as Edd, the cinnamon roll he is hugs him. Edd loves hugs and tries hugging me but I've never been the most comfortable with physical contact and edd knows this well.. but Matt on the other hand-

"TOM, Eddy says your not coming with us tonight!?" He'd say as he grabs my waist. Making me pull away from the heavy hug "I'm sorry." Is all I responded with, he'd just nod before turning to Edd and starting up a conversation. I leave the two to do their thing and I continued to get around for work. Packing a bag with a light nice lunch, turkey sandwich and an orange. And of course I have my bottled water. Cold and ready to go.

I say my goodbyes and I leave Edd and Matt to start up their adventures for the day, driving off to work...

Time skip

I'm carrying two boxes full of who knows what to a large truck, stacking the boxes in a neatly order. I go off to get the next boxes, feeling the sun burning through my thin human skin and sweat dripping off my brow, I'd continue on this job for a few more hours till lunch hits. With a sigh I pass my job off to another coworker. Justin.

I've memorized all my coworkers, bosses, and new employees. I always know if theres anyone either new or not working is here. I also memorize people I have nothing to do with, I have no spacific need to know everyone in both mine and other departments through my job but it can't hurt to know, yes?

I went to the breaker room, It was a nice small air conditioner room, there was a long counter with a small microwave and coffee dispenser, infront of that was a few round tables with four chairs around each table. I'd sit at an empty table and pulled out my lunch eating I'd sit back and calmed myself. Counting each box I'd stacked today, depending on how many boxes we do depends on our pay. Not that I was heavily worried about my pay but more on how well of a job I did. I always set up a goal for myself. To do better than the day before. Of course I have off days as I'm still human but most often than not I always do better. Yesterday within just a few hours I got 230 boxes. Right now I just have 210, so basically I could be doing better today. I finished off my food. Drinking a good amount of water till my lunch break was over. I got up. Setting my belongings back in my personal locker before heading back out there and doing my work.

It was midnight by the time I left my work. Heading home. The drive was quiet. Roads most of the way empty. I always enjoyed this peace. Just being alone and enjoying the towns lights and the dark sky. I kept my eyes on the road till arriving home. Today was one of the later days and I know Edd and Matt had gone to sleep so once inside I made my own dinner. Now I'm good at exercise, shooting guns, keeping calm under pressure, working hard but cooking? Not my strong suit. Usually when I cook I only stick to the simple things, like Mac in' cheese maybe. But today I simply just got left overs from Edd. I enjoy Edds food, it's homey, comforting. I'd sit at the kitchen table and ate the green bean casserole, relaxing quietly to myself before hearing fantastic footsteps. Looking up I see Edd.

"Mh, Tom ya back..?" I simply nodded to him "oh well, welcome back-" he smiles and sat down as I look at him. "Why are you up? Can't sleep?" I tilt my head to him. He oddly smiles at me more "heh yea. Something like that. Hm. How was work?" Edd asked. I sighed and told him about my day.

We had a shirt conversation, Edd soon heads back to bed. He.. makes me feel odd sometimes. I smile to myself before getting up and quietly doing the dishes, hoping a cup or anything won't fall cause honestly it's the worst thing you can do at night, dropping a cup and waking up everyone in your house. But luckily I succeeded not to do that and I went to my room. Changed into a blue hoodie and checkered boxers then laid back and finally got to rest from the long day...

_________________________________________________

1002 words, Not including Tom's pov + time skip ofc