Greetings

Toms pov

It's Friday morning, I sit up from my blue bed, blanket falling off by chest as I yawn quietly to myself. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I place my legs off the side of the bed, feeling the carpet against my feet. The soft material tickling my toes.

I left my room for a shirt visit to the bathroom before heading downstairs to the smell of bacon and eggs. I go to make my own toast. As mentioned before I'm not the greatest at cooking at all so of course my toast comes out burnt. Not that I'll complain. I sit down baside my two friends as they chatted together. They only sometimes brought me into conversation for comments or opinions I may have,

I honestly have no idea what their talking about. Cola? I don't know. I feel off today....

After breakfast I changed into a better outfit for running and left outside and ran my usual rout. I feel someone's eyes on me.. am I imagining it? No.. I cant be, I feel it in my gut. I continued to act normal and continued on my run.

After a shirt while I take a break at a park. Drinking from my water bottle. I glanced around only using my eyes. Knowing no one would be able to tell, I sigh at the uncomfortable feeling. This isn't the first time I felt this, it's been happening for months. Usually when I'm at work or on my runs. Thankfully never at home but whoever is watching me fully knows where I live.  I of course have no proof anyone is watching me so I can't really tell anybody. And if I look to them they may run. I can run after them but this place is far to public for me to do that.

I take another gulp of the cool drink and stood up. Sighing as I jogged home, the creepy feeling gently fades.

Because today's Friday I have no work. As I set up for fridays and Mondays to be off, everyone needs a break sometimes... But mostly I'm hoping to find out my stalker.

Edd says something about shopping and I blindly agree. Standing up, Edd excitedly get ready to go and I simply get my shoes on and grabbed my hoodie, Matt continued to stay on the couch. Edd returns and we both exit the house, edd and I walked our way to the grocery store, I glance at our list.

Cola, toilet paper, milk, eggs, trash bags, don't forget cola, and deodorant for Tom

Me and edd continued our small adventure as I lead him to the trash bags. "Ughhh, how do you remember the way around? The store makes no sence-?" Edd looks to me with a bewildered expression. I smile "well it's simple really-? Plus I come here often I suppose so I just memorized it?" I spoke to the short cola loving man, h3 nods and chose out what we needed and I followed him to the cola. Funny, he doesn't know where the trash bags are but he can find the cola section from anywhere within the store.

We find ourselves getting everything we needed and I bought everything, edd thanked me as if I was his savior or something which only makes me smile.

We exit the store and I walked down the sidewalk with edd before a feeling creeps its way into my stomach. I glanced around a bit. I've never felt the stalker being around me while being with a friend before. This is a bit worrisome.. I step closer to edd and we walk, edd blinks and looks at me. His cheeks oddly pink, I sigh and just kept walking.

We would arrive home. I get edd inside and pushed the door, closing it before quickly locking it. Edd tilts his head "Tom you okay? Your acting odd..?" I shake my head, it's only a feeling.. hopefully.

"Yea yea, just- stay here.. someone might have been following us? It could just be a feeling though..." edd frowns at thus, I see him vegan to worry. Matt looks over to us "Someone's following you guys?" Matt stood.

"Yes jus-" as I spoke I heard I sudden loud crash in the kitchen, I go to inspect the sound before the front door was kicked open. Suddenly there's
5, 1, 13, 25, I can't keep track, there's too many, they all wore some kind of uniform, a blue over coat with "Red army" being stitched onto the back, many had guns, this was too much. I don't care what I have to do but I will protect my friends. I push close to edd and Matt. Pushing back whoever entered our supposed to be safe home, I growl as they tried tackling me and my friends down but I'd only shove them back, kicking. Kneeing. Punching. Whatever I needed to do I did it to protect my friends but even I couldn't handle so many people, I take the break for it. Pulling my two friends along. The men  followed along. One man with bushy eyebrows huffed and yelled out to the others in some other language. Giving command, I knew I couldn't fight them off so all I could do is run, looking around it wasn't only our house going to hell, woman, men, young and old were running for their lives, helicopters were in the sky. More uniform wearing men pointing guns and shouting to eachother or to the innocent lives their either killing or forcing somewhere. Children and parents and more being shoved unto a van. I'd love to help them but I can't. I have to focus on edd and Matt. I push my friends into the forest. A group of some soldiers folloeed us in. I directed edd to hide. Making Matt follow me knowing he's not the best at hide and seek, but before I knew it a man came up from behind pushing me down and pushing Matt against a tree, trying to cuff him. I shove off the man infront of me. Forcing his gun outta his hands and shooting the man forcing Matt to the tree, Matt's eyes let out wet tears. I hate having him see this.... I grab his arm, I can't risk his pain any longer, I kept running. Edds behind a bush with a tree infront of him, a dip in the ground sorta. Edd helps take the sobbing Matt into his arms "Stay there. Whatever you do don't move. I'll be back. I just need to keep an eye out-" edd frowns "Tom! What if they catch you. Please don't leave! You cant!!" Edd growled. Trying not to be too loud, I sigh at my friend. Hugging both "Its okay. It's going to be okay! But I have to. I can't risk you guys getting hurt. I love you." I stood up before edd could say more and held the gun ready to shoot as I looked around. Walking away from my somewhat safe friends, it vegan to quiet around me. I searched around and after an hour I started walking back before hearing ffootsteps. I aimed the gun and looked around. Hearing a whisper before looking uo. Seeing bushy eyebrows guy again "what do you want? Leave me alone!" I wanted to say us but maybe he doesn't know I'm still with edd and Matt?

The guy huffs. The cigarette hanged halfway out his mouth "men" he said as a signal, I glanced around ready to move back but before I could I feel a heavy weight push me onto my stomach, someone tackled me down. They hold my arms together. I wiggled. Trying to break free. Yelling at them to let me go before the man behind me pushed a rag over my mouth, I quickly felt dizzy before passing out. My last thought being on my two friends. I hope their okay......
__________________________________________________
1331 words, also here's a lil extra :3

Edds pov

I hold Matt close to my chest. My eyes watering. What's happening? Why is this happening and how is Tom so freaking calm!? Just today we were having fun then boom, this!?

It slowly goes quieter aside from far off distance gunshots and cries, I frown and nuzzle into my poor friend. It's been almost an hour. Where is he?

And just as I question this i hear mutters. I slowly peak my head from the bush and looked over. Seeing a man and.. Tom! Oh Tom please be okay, just before I think nothing could get worse a few guys ran out from behind trees and bushes, one of them tackles Tom down as another guy poured some liquid into a rag and the man on Tom takes it and pushes it over his mouth. Tom's movement slows down before he falls limp, the man gets off and picked him up, they walk away.......

Tom.. no..

As they left I would stay there with Matt for a while. But I knew we can't stay at one place long. I carried Matt and ran further into the forest and ran. Looking for any safty before feeling someone's hand on my shoulder. I gasp and turn around punching whoever touched me before the person cursed

"Dude I'm good, no threat-!!!" They held one hand over there now bleeding nose and there other hand up in defense, he's in no weird outfit like the bad guys. He doesn't seem threatening........

248 words, Okay that's all, byeeeee :3