L

Ray

I was walking back to my room and I saw Xel coming from my room.

I entered the room and found Britt sleeping.
"Yooh ,wake up what was Xel doing here"

"What nigga"

"What was Xel doing here"

"I don't know she come to look for you"

"Whyy"

"I don't know go ask her bitch "

I decided to text her .

R: sup

X :what

R: I heard you were looking for me

X : yeah we need to talk .

R: I'll come to your room.

X: kk

Who is this bitch texting kk .I freshned up and went to meet Xel.

"Heyy"

"Long time"

"Yes ,I want to say that I'm sorry for acting bitchy towards you even tho you were wrong to tell my story"

"I was trying to be your friend Xel"

"I just want to clear things up so we can be friends if you don't want me"

"I'm good with that"

"So what made you choose Angel over me ,is she even that good in bed"

"That's is non of your business Xel "

"Fineeee I missed you tho "

" Me too "

After we reconciled with Xel I went back to my room.

Xel

I was being called by the administration they wanted to talk to me about something.

"Good afternoon ,Mr Rogers you wanted to see me" I entered the principals office

"Yes have a sit"

I sat . "I've noticed that you have ahuge amount of school fees to be paid , you owe the school a lot of money ,so you should consult your parents to pay it or we will have to send you home "

"Okay I'll find a way to pay it "

"Please do ,you can leave "

I went back to my room and went to the bathroom and locked myself in.

I'm not surprised that my parents even refused to pay for my fees .I decided to call my mom even if I knew it's not a good idea.

"Heyy"

"I told you not to contact me Xel "

"Can you atleast pay my fees for me "

"Im not paying for you anything ,go find a way to do that I don't want anything to do with you"

"Please mom I'm sorry ,I can't afford to drop out "

"I'll only pay your fees if you promise to change and look for a boyfriend,my friends son is also learning there I can arrange for you guys to meet"

"When will you understand mom, it's fine Ill figure something out " I ended the call

How will I afford to pay for my fees, my medication was also expensive I was suffering from PTSD and I'm schizophrenic too but most people didn't know I had this not even Britt knew.

I started to have a panic attack overwhelmed by the thought of being left to survive on my own , I felt so alone I didn't know how to feel about everything that was happening,I was crying and shaking .I called Ms smith because I felt that I needed her and l knew how it always ends when I feel like this

"Heyy can you come to my room please I can't find my medicine"I said crying

"Heyy calm down, breath Xel hold on I'm coming What's your room number "

"I don't know my room number come for me before they get to me "

"Who is coming to get you "

Mrs Smith

I decided to go to the front desk and ask for Xels room number because she's wasn't helping.

I went to her room and found the door open I let myself in .she was not in there prolly she was in the bathroom.

"Heyy Xel open the door"

"Have they sent you to come for me"

"Who is sending people?, Xel open this door I'm not playing"

I took a knife and forcefully opened the bathroom door .

"Please don't kill me mom ,I'm sorry ive disappointed you" she was screaming ,she looked like she was having an episode or something.

"Shushh I'm not your mom it's me smith I'm your friend "

"Noo don't come near me or I'll shot you " she said pointing her shoes at me thinking it was a gun , I felt like laughing but I held it in.

"Okay Xel put your gun down "

"No I'm not who sent you"

"You called me remember"I said moving towards her.

"Don't come near me "I forcefully grabbed her and she was very strong and escaped my grip running out of the bathroom with no shirt on she tore it up ,she went to the wall and banged her head towards the wall severally and blood was coming out of her head.

"Xel please stop ,you hurting yourself " I shouted at her

Suddenly a chair flew past me ,she started breaking things and throwing them at me . I didn't know what to do I sat there and started to cry  because it was impossible to calm her down if only I knew where her meds were.

People had started to come because of the noise Xel was making by breaking things and shouting.

"What is going on here " one of the girls had courage to come in .

"Please be Ray"

"No I'm not Ray , I'm Britt"

"Heyy Xel it's me Britt "

The girl looked like she knew what she was doing, she went to one of the cabinets and shoved out medicines.

"Heeyy come I give you this magic pills , they'll give you powers"she talked in a baby voice they way moms do when they want to feed there disturbing babies, she went near Xel

Why did Xel even call me ,she should have called Britt instead.

"Yayy magic pills " Xel said going near Britt

She took the pills without disturbing her .

"Heyy , don't hurt yourself again and keep your meds near " Britt talked to the girl calmly

"I'm so sorry Britt,I won't hurt myself again " Xel was crying again
"Shushhhh ,it's okay I'm here now"
"Heyy Mrs Smith can you clean her wounds while I clean up this room "

"Okay fine "

Britt went and brought a first aid kit I cleaned and dressed Xels injury and gave her some pain killers because her head was going to hurt later .

Britt was done cleaning up the room and she put Xel to sleep .

"I'll come bring you something to eat later okay"Britt kissed Xel on the forehead and tacked her in.

"Heyy thank you for helping ,I couldn't manage alone"

"No problem ,I'll go get her something to eat "

"I'll drive you there "

"Okay fine "