B

Ray

I was woken up by the bright sun rays reflecting from the window .Britt was lucky her bed was not near the window.
,she didn't even deserve the good spot .I woke up and looked at my phone it was 11am and Britt was still a sleep ,she had morning lessons.
It won't be bad if I woke her up,right?

"Heyy Britt,wake up your late for your classes"I Shaked her to wake up .

"Whattt,you won't even late me sleep your not even my mom"

"Okay I'll let you be "

I went and freshened up ,I didn't have any lesson this week because learning was starting the next week,so I decided to to use my free time we'll.

A text popped up on my phone it was a new number it was obviously Xel.

Xel : GoodMorning pretty 😊
Me: morning Xel
Xel :ouch 🥲 anyways what are you up to today
Me : Nothing
Xel: okay later we can go play basketball or skate
Me: skating is fine .
Xel:meet me outside at 3pm 🙃😉
Me :noted .

I was hungry so I went to get something to eat .
At the school canteen I saw swayy and jayy they were twins we used to go with them the same highschool but I wasn't friends with them in highschool and I'm not going to be friends with them here.so I assumed them and carried on with my business.

"Hold up shawty"jayy shouted at me.

"Whattt??"

"You look familiar" swayy

"Noo I don't "I tried to deny

"Your Ray if I'm not wrong ,girls used to love you in highschool " swayy

"Excuse me?!"

"Relax player "jayy hashed me

Swayy was right tho shawties used to love me in highschool tho I'm no player. Swayy was the shorter twin and she always had something to say ,jayy didn't talk much she always let her sister do the talking for her.

"That was highschool , don't bring those blurry memories here in uni "

"Homewrecker"jayy

"Says the girl who fucked her sisters girlfriend"I chuckled.

"Shut up bro ,I thought you said no more highschool memories" swayy

"Next time mind your own business you guys don't know me and I also don't know you guys too,bye suckers " I said throwing a peace sign in the air.

I went back to my room to wait for Xel to finish her classes so that we could go skating.

I had a Knock at my room door , I didn't expect visitors in and Britt was not a kinda person to knock.

"Come in"

It was Bow.

"Rainbow ,it been a minute "I hugged her

"Heyy, I'm sorry I left you the other day "

"It's okay,are you and Britt good tho ?,I saw you guys the other day ,Ik she's grampy "

"Yeah we are good ,but she not that tuff as she looks,you should know her"

" Wow rainbow,You sound in love "

"It's complicated "

"Okay before you run off again can I have your number "

"Sure sweetheart "

We chilled for an hour and Bow said she had somewhere to be so she left .Ten minutes later Britt come in .

"You didn't wake me up in the morning ,"

"Wow you are so impossible Britt "

"I saw you talking to my little sisters at the canteen,I promise if you're bulling them I'll cut your fingers out one by one till you'll have nothing to play the guitar with or even fuck girls with ",

"So those chipmunks are you're sisters ,now it all makes sense "

"What make sense?"

"Nothing "

It was my first time having a 3 min Convo with Britt ,since she had alot of ego to talk to me.

I prepared myself and went to wait for Xel outside .

"Heyy ,how long have you been waiting " Xel

"Long enough, I didn't want to be near Britt "

"Ik "Xel laughed

We went to the nearest skate park we only had one skate board and it was Xel's.

"Heyy ,weirdo " a strange boy who looked a little bit gay greeted Xel

"Cash my man " I guess he was one of Xel's friends.

"I see you've brought a friend with you,"Cash said looking at me.

"Oohh Ray :,cash and cash :Ray "

"Weird way of introducing people Xel" I said greeting cash.

"Im already starting to like this girl"cash said

"Okay ,less talking and more skating"Xel said giving me her skate board she used cash's skate board.

We skated all evening and went to eat at Domino's .I really had a nice evening with cash and Xel .At least I felt settled in alittle bit.Xel walked me to my room .

"You know you don't have to walk me"

"Awww ,you can say thank you"

"You're very funny"

"It's because you are pretty"

"I see where we are going,bye Xel or should I say DJ Xel"

"You can call me any , even babe if you want to" she winked at me.

I went in my room and Britt was not in yet .I was scrolling over social media .I received a call from Bow she asked me to do her a favor and go and pick Britt outside because she was drunk and an Uber had just dropped her off from aparty ,and if you are wondering this is because Bow was not around campus at the moment so I had to help her out even if Britt was an ass hole.

I went and helped her .

"Damn bitch you are heavy what do you eat?"

I carried her upto our room,I helped her change her clothes into more comfortable ones.

"Come here I tell you something Ray"I went and sat on her bed near her it felt okward tho

"Uhh I thought you didn't know my name"

she then kissed me out of nowhere as much as I wanted to kiss her back I didn't.

"Did you rinse your mouth after you vomited "I asked her.

"Nopp "she laughed as I went to was my mouth with mouth wash and plenty of water.

Britt was looking a sleepy when suddenly she talked
"Come we cuddled Ray I'm afraid of the dark" she said in a drunk voice

"How many drinks did you have nigga? ,stop being weird and go to sleep ,I ain't cuddling you,you are a grown ass woman Britt "

"Bummer"