H

Ray

I had called Angel , Britt and Bow to help me on solutions on how to help Xel.

"Guys you know why I called you"

"About your girlfriend"

"She's not my girlfriend Angel but it's about Xel "

"Trouble in paradise "

"Shut up Britt I don't know why I even called you idiots "

"The only way to help Xel is that she needs to see at therapist or the school guidance and counseling teacher "

"Thank you Bow, I should have called you alone here "

"Show off " Angel teased Bow.

Xel come in ,I didn't know she could show up because she has been avoiding me.

"What are you guys up to " Xel asked with a confused look

"It's about you going to therapy "Angel snitched

"Wait you've told them"Xel asked me

"No just a small detail"

"Ha wow "Xel left the room

I followed her .

"It wasn't your story to tell Ray"

"I'm trying to help you "

"By putting my business out there,I don't need your help "

"I'm trying to be a supportive friend Xel is that wrong??"

" You don't understand ,I don't want people to look at me with pitty"

"I'm sorry for being supportive"

"Just stay away from me Ray"

I was hurt that Xel didn't see I was trying to help her.

Xel

I was mad at Ray so I decided to go to the school garden and sit there and think .

"Heyy"

It was Ms smith she was the Only queer teacher in school,she was incharge of guidance and counseling in school,girls were always all over her I think it was because she had these attractive masculine features that made her be more attractive.I used to be in her music class before I changed classes.

"Heyy"

"What are you thinking of champ"

"Life"

"Your so Young to be thinking about life ,go have fun with friends ,get drunk ,have sex and even do drugs .we only live once"

" I used to have a friend but she told my problems to other people so I guess I'm friendless now"

"Can I sit"

"Yeah sure"

"So what problems did she tell"

"I come out to my parents recently and now I'm disowned by my mom and Ray was insisting for me to see a therapist and stuff,but I didn't want all that information to be know by the others,I don't want people to look with me with pitty ,she didn't even ask me if I was okay with that"

"Wow ,that's bold of you to come out ,I haven't comed out yet ,I'm scared of my parents reaction especially my mom"

"I wish I hadn't told my mom,I thought if I told her i would be more free"

"You don't know the rule ; thou should not come out till she has a stable job and money, because parents will always flip out,you'll even realize that you will be coming out to people each and every time as long as your planing to be queer forever ,you will never be free, people will judge you and make you feel uncomfortable 8n your now skin ,others will even say it's a phase and for Ray she's just trying to be a good friend to you tho it was wrong of her to tell . don't be hard on yourself mate"

"Thank you for the advice Ms smith "

"Just call me Smith,but people shouldn't here you call me that"

"Okay '

"Let me take you somewhere else to clear your mind"

We took Ms smith car .

Smith took me up to the mountains where I could see the whole of Cali and it's landscapes.

"It's really chill up here"

"I Know ,I come here once in awhile when I'm feeling low"

"Oohh"

"So I want you to shout anything that you would like to get of your chest and let mother nature absorb it"

"That's crazy"

"FUCKKKK YOU XELS MOM" Ms smith shouted

"YEAH FUCK YOU MOM ,FUCK YOU DAD ,FUCK KARMA ,FUCK LIFE AND EVEN FICK YOU RAY"

"Wow that's alot of fucks"

"I know it just felt right "

We stayed up there for a while and talked .it was nice talking to smith she had some very good advice.it was now time to go back to school.
Ms smith dropped me off and went home.I was planning on going to see her for guidance and counseling because she was incharge of it.