C

Britt

This was a new sem now that I was in my second year. Being a freshman was not good for me I had many scandals with girls .I had promised myself that this year I would start a fresh peacefull sem with no distractions and focused more on my school work.

I didn't expect myself to have a roommate any time soon but guess what fate had planned something else for me.Bow "my ex" had brought this freshman in room the other day I was happy to see her again after what happened but I was not ready to have another roommate since I was happy with my own company.Bow was my roommate the whole of freshman year but after we broke up we both went separate ways.

I didn't want to be too friendly with Ray because I don't want to know new people so I decided to be cold to her ,so that she could get more scared of me and respect me.

But guess who is drooling over Ray (Xel) and I know she's not up to good she'll break the poor girls heart.we used to be friends but broke up as friends after some misunderstandings that we were not able to solve..

I was up with a hung over I didn't know how I reached in my room.Ray come out of the bathroom with a towel on her waist and a black vest she had her hair in a ponytail.Shes pretty tho now I see why Xel is all over her.

"Look but do not stare nigga" she caught me looking at her

"How did I reach here"changed the subject

"So you don't remember anything, even you kissing me"

"Whattt!!you are joking right?"

"I wish I was"

"Don't tell anyone or I'll break your guitar into two"

"Noo ...not my baby"

"Keep your mouth shut okay"

"I won't tell if you be good to me"

"Whatever " I said going to the bathroom

I prepared myself and went for my classes I was doing art and design of clothes.Actually most of the people I knew in school are doing art even Ray .

I was glad Bow had dropped art class and is now doing nursing we won't have to act weird around each other,tho I've seen her and Ray are becoming close.This Ray seems to be attracting everyone I had cut off.

Dj Xel

Since that day that I met with Ray I've been thinking about her , she's been on my mind I've even been day dreaming about her.

I didn't know she is roommates with Britt ,we had our friendship fall out with Britt because I didn't something bad to her and she didn't get over it and now we are not that close anymore but heyyy the old Xel is gone ,now this is the new Xel , lover girl and not a player who cheats with people's girlfriends,but still I hope Britt won't tell Ray what I did ,she'll end up hating me .

I've been spending time with Ray most of the time and I wanted to ask her out like a date

I had told her we were to meet but I didn't tell her the location

Me:heyyy
Ray😭❤️💍:hi
Me : shallow 💔
Ray😭❤️💍: sorry,
Me :,wear nice clothes , I'm talking you out for dinner 😉
Ray😭❤️💍:ohh a date 🤭
Me: maybe 🙃 be ready by 6pm

It was 5 pm I went to my room to get prepared for the night . I wanted to look good for Ray.i wore a grey sweatpant ,white jumper,white sneakers and for my onaments I had on some few rings ,a necklace with my momma's name on it and arolex watch my ex bought me ,I had cornrows plainted and lastly I sprayed my self with some mint perfume always remember you have to smell good for the ladies.

I called an Uber to come pick us up at 6 pm.

Ray was also looking good in her black tank top ,black cargo shorts and also black j4s,she had an afro

"Girll are you going to a funeral or something"I teased her

"What !!black is a neutral color for me"

",you still look good tho "

"So as you "

"Okay enough with the compliments shall we ?"

I took her to a high end Mexican restaurant.

"Wow it's fancy here"she said

" don't worry everything is on me"

"Such a gentleman huh"

"Anything for a pretty lady " I firlted

"You never seize to amuse me "

We had our dinner .we had some chit chat.We got to know each other well to.

"Btw are you from London or something"
She asked me

"Why are you asking?"

"Your accent "

"You like it huh"

"Yes ,you sound great while talking"

"Aww thank you"

After we were done eating we went back to our hostels.

"I want to know where your room is "Ray demanded

"Okay I'll show you"

I have never been this embarrassed ,my roommate had gone with the key and the room was locked,I don't know why she always does this to me and I can't keep the key I'm careless

"I'm sorry mate,my roommate has gone with the key ,I'll show you In tomorrow but the room is this one"

"It's okay zero preshhh,and where would you sleep it's already late"

"I'll just wait for her here ,you can go and rest"

"No I can't leave you here standing alone,let's go I'll share my bed"

Okay did I hear her right ,I'm going to spend the night with the love of my life,things can't get any better.

"Of course why not"

I think my roommate should be going with the more often now that I have a place to be sleeping.

We went to her room thank God Britt was not in .
"Don't put your outside clothes in my bed honey"Ray stopped me

"Fine give me something to wear then princess"

"Just take off your clothes and sleep in your boxers and sports bra "

"I want your clothes tho "

"Noo it's not good to share clothes Xel "

"Boujee huh"

"Of course "

"Okay then can I cuddle you"

"Fine but don't try anything funny "

Ray was the first one to fall a sleep.Britt was back so I pretended to be asleep she come in with someone tho and it sounded more like Rainbow.

"Huh these newbee has already started calling people for sleepovers in our room "Britt whispered  .

"Shut up Britt ,they'll here you " Bow shashed her.

Those two are now together again.