A

Hello beautiful people. Hope you'll enjoy this first chapter.

*******†*************************

Ray

I was done with highschool and I was now joining college.Im nervous because this is a huge step for me.I wanted to join SAIC (SCHOOL OF THE ART INSTITUTE CHICAGO) but I didn't qualify to join that ,now I had to join CAL U (CALIFORNIA UNIVERSITY)
which is not a bad school either but I wanted to join an all art school which taught art only.

My parents were not happy that I wanted to do an art course ,my pops believes that for someone to have a luxurious life they had to do big courses that is Medical courses , Engineering ,Law etc .

"Rayyyy , get down here now or you'll have to take yourself to college" my mom shouted.

I said bye to my small brother and went downstairs with my suitcase which was quite almost empty and of course my E guitar which I'll always carry it around .

"Are you sure this are the only things you need in college "my mom asked judging me.

"Yess ,can we now go I'll be late"I said pushing my suitcase out to the car .

On our way my mom tried to talk me out of persueing

Art as a course.

"Babygirl you know you still have time to change your mind"

"Nop I'm good"

"Me and your father don't want you to become one of those hippies who leave in streets"

"This is my life mom ,maybe I'll be a great artist like

Leonardo da Vinci or Pablo Picasso who knows "

"But Hun "

"No butt's I need you and dad to be good parents and support me "

"Okay fine ,but if you change your mind you will tell us"

"Okay " I wore my headphones to avoid any other convo.

Four hours later we arrived at CAL U .The university was big and had students from all races .

"Okay babygirl always remember.."

"To choose my friends wisely and not to forget that your paying alot of money for me to be here" I cut her off in her speech .

"Bye Hun I love you baby"

"Mommmm"

"Okay okay bye "

"I love you mother "I said sarcastically

I watched her drive off .Now I was on my own ,first step of adulthood.

I was busy looking for my room that I was being assigned to ,and suddenly I collided with this pretty girl.

"Ooh sorry" she said

"It's okay "

"I'm Rainbow but you can call me Bow" she introduced herself.

"Okay sunshine nice name ,i'm Raysowavvy but you can call me Ray "

"So, I see your a freshman "

"Yeah ,I'm looking for my room "

"What's your room number "

"Number 123 "

"Okay follow me Ray "

Bow was very friendly she was a second year at the school and she was doing Fashion and design,mainly she wants to become a stylist for celebrities and even open her own clothing brand,she said that was her dream ,we talked and knew each other a little bit more.