I

Ray

Xel was still mad at me so distanced myself from her since she didn't understand that I was trying to help her the other day.We had not spoken to each other for two weeks now and it wasn't easy to spot her around school either.

Me and Angel had become more close and spent more time around each other.

Angel was to come over to my room so that we could watch The last Airbender movie together and Britt was not around she went home to see her parents so I had the room to myself.

She finally come.

"For a second I thought you were not coming"

"I heard to finish doing something first ,did you miss me?"

"Eww noo can never be me "I was lying because I had actually started developing feelings for Angel , she's funny ,she's pretty, she's creative I'm literally in love with everything about her.

It started to rain outside and the rain seemed to be heavy.

"Fuckk"Angel cursed because the lights went off

"Shoot ,I didn't charge my laptop,it's going to go off anytime "

After watching half of the movie my laptop had no power so it went off

"So what now?"

"We wait for the lights to come back"

"Noo,we should do something interesting "Angel said with a smark

"Interesting.?"

"Com3 on Ray don't be boring"

"Okay what do you want us to do then"

"Let's play TOD but while we are high"

"Do you have weed?"

"Noo but I have edibles,I knew they would come in handy "

"Okay let's do thisss"

"So if you don't do a dare you eat the edible instead,but you can still eat them if you want "

"Okay,I'll go first,truth or dare"

"Dare "

"Ouuu okay I want you to touch any part of my body that you find attractive,"

"Huh I didn't expect you to start so hard but it is what it is,move close honey,"

"Aww "honey" " I blushed and moved close to her

"I love your face because it's pretty,I love your lips the look good ,I love your boobs they look so round and perfect on your chest, should I continue touching you?"

I had already zoned out after the third touch,her hands on me just felt right.

"Heyy are still here?" Angel snapped at me

"Yes it's my time "

"Okay truth or dare"

"Truth "

"Bammer,okay do you find me attractive "

"Yes I find you attractive ,I mean you are pretty who wouldn't be ?"

"So kiss me "

"Huh"

"You heard me come kiss me babe "

I moved closer and leaned for a kiss .Angels lips were soft and her mint breath was even turning me on .we both kissed each other with lustnlike we were both waiting for this moment
"I know you want more than a kiss "Angel whispered in my ear
She then countined to kiss me at this point I was craving for more ,I wanted her to touch me and slut me out.

Angel moved her hands and helped me remove the shirt I was wearing,I had on a baggy shirt and a bra and undies alone under neath so it's was easy to access me ,she slowly unclipped my bra ,she started to kiss my neck leaving marks ,she countined kissing me going down to my nipples ,then down to my stomach ,then my thighs and she started kissing me going upwards almost to my sensitive spot .

"Damn Mama you are already wet"she said

I just wanted her to fuck me already.

She then removed my panty .she reached for my clit and started to rub my clit in a circular motion .
"Mmh Angel"a moan left my mouth

"I haven't even started pleasing you mama"

She then moved her two fingers inside of me and started to move them in and out ,at the same time she was sucking my boobs ,she started to increase her pace at this time my breath was already heavy .It really felt nice, angel was whispering nasty things at me and this made me even more wet .
"I'm about to come babe"
"Not yet mama ,not now hold it in"

Angel went down on me and started to kiss my clit ,I could feel her breath on my cooch ,Angel started to suck on my clit and this made me feel all sorts of emotions ,I didn't know what to feel because I felt like I was going to burst from the excitement I was getting from the pleasure

"Babe I'm coming"

I come on her face.Angel kissed me making me taste myself on her lips .I had no strength left in me.i laid down beside herand she cuddled me and played with my hair.suddnely we both slept