k

Mrs Smith

" Whats up with you xel "

"Nothing is wrong with me ,Ray keeps on betraying me"

"Your fighting because of a girl??"

"I'm not fighting for no girl , "

"That's what it looks like Xel ,tell me watsupp"

"I'm I that hard to love ?? Why does Ray don't want me "

"No your not hard to love Xel don't be hard on yourself , maybe you and Ray should talk things out"

"Okay if you insist "

"Have a nice day Xel ,you can go to your room "

"Wait are you chasing me away?"

"Yes I am I have work to do "

"Okay bye " she left my office.

Xel

I decided to go to Rays room, hope one of her hoes are not over .
Knock ,knock ..Britt answered the door

"Heyy " why is she greeting me and she usually hates me is she feeling pity for me.

"Why are you being nice for "
"I'm sorry about what happened to you "

"I don't want you pity nigga ,where is Ray "

"I don't know ,she's your girlfriend you tell me "

"After you also tired to get her "

"We just kissed and I was drunk , do you know why I'm still mad at you it's because you never accepted me for who I was back then ,you were embrasssed of me ,you made me change for only for you not to accept me .Hope now you feel how rejection feels like Xel ,hope you are feeling how painful it is " Britt was crying and there was so much tension.

" I'm Sorry that I hurt you back then ,I'm sorry that I made you change for me .I was young and stupid ,I'm sorry I kept us as a secret. I'm sorry that I let the society into feeding me with the thought of two masc presenting people cant be together .I was wrong for that. I keep messing up with everything now my parents aren't talking to me ,I'm a disgrace Britt,even Ray doesn't like me" I bursted out crying.

"Don't cry your not a disgrace and don't stress yourself over Ray she'll just like you" Britt hugged me

I really needed that hug .

"I'm sorry I hurt you ba..." Britt shushed me with a wet sloppy kiss..
Oohh my God are we kissing right now , I had missed her.

"Can I " she asked for permission to remove my pants. I gave her permission to do what she wanted ,we countinued kissing she then stopped me.
"Wait let's close the door I don't want anyone walking on us"

Britt then carried me and threw me on her bed we removed all our clothings and remained nakedd .she started to kiss me on my neck that was my sensitive spot , going down to my small breast and squeezed them while sucking on them .

"I had missed you Ma'"she whispered in my ears
She was doing a lot of teasing and I wanted her to fuck me already.

"I'm so horny fuck me please Pa'" I said desperately I had not had some sex ever since we stopped messing around with Ray .

"You're wet Ma' you had missed me huh"she spunked my ass I moaned to that it really turned me on .
One thing I knew it was that I was always submissive to Britt I let her dominat me .

"Fuck me already" britt went down to me ,she kissed my V her tongue playing on my clit ,her fingers moving in and out of my V making the perfect rhythm . She then come on top of me crossing our legs making our wet V meet each other making us to scissor,she rod me well .

"Ooohhhfuckkgguhhf " she moan too .

She then told me to turn and arch my back .I did as I was told she went and took her strap and vibrator.and come back to the room .Before I could protest she was already giving me deep strokes.

"Damnnnn Pa' this pussy is yours"I moaned i was about to come but I held it in it was too early .we changed to missionary she held the vibrator to my clit and put it to maximum speed and she countined to fuck me I felt my soul leave my body this was too much pleaser I came and squirted ,I had no strength in me .I let her clean up and went under the sheets and slept.

Britt

I had missed Xel so much ,I'm glad that she apologize d for what she did, she doesnt deserve what's happening to her and we had made out yeah lesbian shit she was now asleep she looked vulnerable.I joined her under the sheets and cuddled her skin to skin her warmth against mine. I also drifted and slept.

********Next day

"Heeyy wake up"

"Whattt Xel "

" I'm going back to my room,bye "

"Wait nowwww "

"Yes now I don't want Ray finding me here"

"Okay fine"Good thing Ray didnt sleep here maybe she was at Angels room .

I went and opened the door for her and went back to sleep.