17

With that, Cale entered the Oorim forest with On, Raon, and Bern who was in his ghost form.

Raon made sure Cale didn't get hit by the rain with his magic.

"Human, are the legends about dragons really not true?"

Raon asked tentatively.

Cale, who was confused, of course, nodded because there really weren't any dragons in that area.

"But, why can I feel warm mana energy even though there are no dragons here?"

Raon looked scared.

Cale rolled his eyes looking at Bern who was rubbing his neck with his hand looking awkward.

It was true that he used magic to keep them warm in that situation.

Also, it's true that he is the dragon that is rumored to be in the Oorim forest.

'He's weak with children, right?  I might be able to use this.'

Cale smiled slyly.  So far he had seen, Bern was very gentle with children.

"Do you remember the picture you saw last time?"

?

Raon and On looked confused but nodded.  The picture that Cale said was of the person he liked.

"He's actually a soul without a body, but he's always watching us. Only I can see him."

!?

"Soul!? Is it like a ghost, human!?"

Raon looked very interested in that.  While On got goosebumps, but also looked interested since it was Cale crush.

Cale nodded.

"I want to make a body for him. I hope he will accept it..."

Cale began to tell Raon and On everything about Bern's situation.

Raon and On's eyes shone, even more the more Cale explained what happened to Bern.

"I want to meet you too, Ghost Bern! Let's meet later with your own body!"

"That's right! We'll make a cake for you nya! We'll have to tell Hong later!"

Raon and On really looked happy when he spoke on air even though they didn't know where Bern was.

Cale glanced at Bern with triumphant eyes.

Bern who saw that smiled gently.

Okay, he lost this time.

- I just want a body with 99 percent similarity to my face.

Bern mumbled admitting defeat.  Bern couldn't say no to those cute kids.

Cale's eyes shined brightly hearing that.

"I'll definitely make it."

Cale spoke quite loudly for that in an excited tone.

?

Cale's face turned red when Raon and On looked at him as if he was talking to a tree.

"Is Bern there, human?"

Cale just awkwardly nodded.

Cale glanced at the ghost Bern who was covering his mouth with his hand.  His shoulders shook as if he was holding back laughter.

Thub.

The sharp heart-shaped arrow immediately stuck into Cale's heart.

Bern's gentle smile with his calm eyes already made Cale feel like screaming saying how handsome Bern was.