The Seventh Fall

Last time, Mel leaves the TARDIS to go back to her normal life, while the Doctor and the Toon kids get into trouble when they ended up on a planet that turns people, including the Master, into savage cat people. The time travelers managed to escape from the planet before it's destruction, and managed to capture the Master as well. Now, the Doctor and the kids put the Master in a hidden prison cell to contain him until they get to Gallifrey, where they hope that the Time Lords could do something with the rogue Time Lord. Doctor: "There... that should do it..." said the Doctor, as he uses his sonic screwdriver to lock the cell, before he and the kids went back to the console room. Gidget: "Um... Doctor... are you sure that cell will contain him?" Doctor: "I believe so, the Master has gone too savage to use his intelligence to figure out a way to get out, and even if he did had it, he has nothing to use to get out of it." said the Doctor, as he takes a seat on his chair, and then begins reading a book that had 'Time Machine' for it's title, before Melody comes over with a cup of tea for him. Melody: "Here's your tea." Doctor: "Oh, thank you Melody, how very kind of you." said the Doctor as he gets the cup of tea whole Melody smiled in delight as she was happy to help. Tommy: "Hey... where's Jokey?" Jokeo: "Huh?, that's odd... he was here a second ago..." Gidget: "Where did you last saw him?" Jokeo: "Well... he was with me when we were watching the Master getting into his cell..." suddenly, Jokey came to the scene, but he looked like he was in some sort of trance, and it wasn't long before the Master showed up, much to the time traveler's surprise. Jokey: "Must serve Master..." Gidget: "Oh no... Jokey... don't tell us that the Master has hypnotized you!" Jokey: "Uh... must serve Master..." Tommy: "Oh man..." Melody: "Jokey!, snap out of it!" Doctor: "Kids, get back!" said the Doctor, as he gets up from his chair before the Master charges to push the Doctor right into the console, which sort circuits from the impact and a timing malfunction has occurred, forcing the TARDIS to make an emergency landing. Meanwhile, down on Earth, Chinatown of San Francisco, December 30th in the year of 1999, there was a woman named Kate Stewart (played by Jemma Redgrave) who came to the place from London to check out the atomic clock that's about to be displayed on the San Francisco Institute of technological Advancement and Research. Of course it seems that was a little lost at the moment, before seeing that a group of gangsters came to the scene, trying to shoot her with their guns, but she was able to avoid getting hit. However, Kate was now cornered to a wall, seeing that there was no escape from the gangsters. Suddenly, the TARDIS materializes between Kate and the gangsters, and that was when the doors opened up and both the Doctor and the Master got out while fighting one another. Before they even noticed them, the gangsters started shooting the Time Lords with their guns, causing the pair to fall down on the ground wounded. Of course that was when Tommy came out and the gangsters tried to fire again, only to see that the fox used his rubber body to bounce the bullets off, scaring the gangsters enough to run away from the scene. Once the gangsters were gone, Kate runs over to see the Toon kids and gasped by the sight of them. Tommy: "Uh... hi there..." Kate: "What in... am I... seeing things?" Gidget: "Excuse us, but where are we?" Jokeo: "And what year is this?" Kate: "Um... San Francisco... December 30th, 1999..." Tommy: "Oh!, we're in America!" said Tommy, before Jokey comes over, but feeling dizzy as he rubs his head. Jokey: "Oh... my head... what happened?" Gidget: "The Master was controlling you, and he and the Doctor were fighting each other and... oh my gosh!, Doctor!" Melody: "Oh no!" cried the girls, as they can see that the Doctor was badly hurt, laying on the ground and not able to move. Kate: "Are you alright?" Doctor: "...Timing malfunction... must get... an atomic clock..." Kate: "What you need is a visit to the hospital... I'll go get an ambulance." said Kate, before she runs off to find an ambulance that will take the Doctor to the nearest hospital. Unaware to the group, they didn't noticed the Master has managed to escape and was trying to find a place to recover from the attack of the gangsters. While the kids and Kate were in the waiting room, the Doctor was in the operating room, where some surgeons were working on removing the bullets, but when they planted a prob into his chest to see what his heart rate was so fast, the prob damaged the Doctor's second heart, killing him in the end. When the doctors informed Kate and the kids about this, they were shocked. Kate: "Oh... I'm so sorry..." Melody: "No... he can't be gone... he can't!" Tommy: "He's not dead... not completely... I mean... let's not forget who we're talking about..." Jokey: "What do you mean?" Tommy: "Well... the Doctor... isn't human..." Kate: "What do you mean he's not human?" Gidget: "Well... you would think it sounds crazy... but the Doctor... he's an alien... and he has the ability to change his body whenever he's dying..." Kate: "Oh come now, there's no such thing as aliens, and people don't come back to life either." Melody: "We used to think that too once... before we met the Doctor..." said Melody, while she still had tears in her eyes. Meanwhile, inside the morgue, the Doctor's body was placed in there, but then suddenly, the body started to have a golden glow, before a big burst of golden energy came out of the body, as a sign that the Doctor was regenerating.