Survival

Last time, the Doctor and his companions were forced to perform to the Gods of Ragnarok in their circus, before defeating them and freeing themselves and the ring master. Now, the TARDIS makes a landing on Perivale of West London, which happens to be Mel's home. Doctor: "Well... here we are, Perivale of West London, just like I promised." Mel: "Wow... I can't believe I'm really back home..." Doctor: "Tell me Mel... are you really sure that you want to leave?" Mel: "Well... I couldn't say I didn't enjoyed the adventures we had together... but I couldn't do it forever... and I got a life here too..." said Mel, before the Toon kids came over. Tommy: "We'll miss you Miss Mel." Gidget: "Yeah, you were really fun to hang out with." Melody: "Yeah, you were like a really nice Aunt to us, Miss Mel." Jokey and Jokeo: "Yeah." Mel: "Thanks, I'll miss you too... I'll never forget all the fun times we had together." said Mel, before she walks off to find her home and family, while the Doctor and the kids watched her go until she was out of sight. Doctor: "Well... another companion come and gone..." Tommy: "We're still here, Doctor." Gidget: "Yeah, Miss Mel might have left, but you still got us." Melody: "Yeah, and you can't get rid of us that easy." Jokey and Jokeo: "Ditto." Doctor: "Yes... that is true... now then... where should we go next?" Tommy: "Someplace we haven't been to before." Doctor: "Right... a random destination then..." said the Doctor, before he and the kids went back to the TARDIS, which vanishes from the scene and flying off to who knows where in the Time Vortex. It wasn't long before the TARDIS makes a landing on a planet that was like a jungle or a savannah, and then the Doctor and the kids exited to check the place out. Jokey: "Uh... are we in Africa?" Doctor: "No... this isn't even Earth, it's another planet..." Jokeo: "It ought to be... cause there are Cheetah people coming towards us!" called out Jokeo, as a pack of what looked like anthropomorphic cheetah people coming towards the group, who begins to make a run for it, trying to get away from the pack. Gidget used her claws to scratch one of the cheetah people, while the hyena twins transformed into their mammoth and giraffe forms to send the rest of the cheetah people flying. Once the danger was over, the group begin to catch their breath. Suddenly, Gidget's eyes started to change to look more cat like. Melody: "What's going on with your eyes?" Gidget: "What do you mean?" Tommy: "They're starting to look more cat like..." Jokey: "Yeah... what's up with that?" Gidget: "Uh... Jokey... Jokeo... your eyes!" Jokeo: "What about them?" Gidget: "They're changing!" gasped Gidget, as Jokey and Jokeo's eyes started to change into cat eyes too. Jokeo: "Oh my gosh!, Jokey, your eyes are looking more like a cat's!" Jokey: "So are yours!" Tommy: "What's happening?!" Doctor: "I'm not sure..." Melody: "Ah!" Tommy: "What is it?" Melody: "The Master!" shouted Melody, pointing the Master himself, who came to the scene and the time travelers turned around to see him. Master: "Well... it would seemed that my luck has not completely run out just yet..." Doctor: "Master... what are you doing here?" Doctor: "After our last encounter, the Rani's TARDIS lost control of itself due to those idiotic demons fighting over the controls, and I was knocked out of it, falling out of the Time Vortex and landed here of all places... a planet that has the power to turn people into savage cat creatures that tried to attack you not too long ago... and as you can see [showing his cat like eyes and fangs] the planet's already transforming me... and it's only a matter of time before the same thing happens to you... meaning we must escape from here as soon as possible... especially since the planet is dying." Melody: "It's dying?!" Master: "Yes, take a good look... the land is already showing signs that it's falling apart." said the Master, as he points the dying vegetation and volcanoes erupting and all that. Tommy: "He's right... it looks like this world is coming to an end..." Doctor: "It is indeed..." Master: "Which is why we must get back to your TARDIS as soon possible Doctor... for we'll all die if we stay here." Doctor: "So you're saying that we should work together to get out of her alive." Master: "Yes, and we must do it before the transformation is permanent... or the planet blows up." Doctor: "How do I know that you're not lying?" Master: "You can see that my transformation is real... and the planet is indeed dying... and you're not one who would leave me to die..." Doctor: "No... I'm not... but don't try anything that could jeopardize our chance of surviving this." Master: "You have my word, Doctor." Tommy: "So... we're teaming up with him." Doctor: "Yes... I'm afraid so..." Gidget: "Oh man..." Melody: "Well it could be worse..." Jokey: "Yeah... maybe it could... like not be able to get back to the TARDIS." said Jokey, before the whole area started to shake up as some quakes begin to occur, and then a big crack on the ground was formed, deep enough to show lava on the bottom, and the Doctor falls over the edge, and used his umbrella let Jokey grab onto so he can pull the Time Lord up to safety. Doctor: "Oh... thank you Jokey... but now we're in trouble..." Master: "Your TARDIS..." Doctor: "On the other side of this newly formed gorge here..." Melody: "Oh no!" Gidget: "No problem... I can use my psychic powers to teleport us on the other side... maybe..." said Gidget, before she uses her psychic powers to teleport herself and the others to the other side of the gorge, before they head off to the TARDIS, hoping that they'll escape on time. It wasn't long before they finally got back to the TARDIS, however, the Cheetah people have returned, determined to get their prey. Jokey and Jokeo tried to fight the Cheetah people, but that was when they started to look more cheetah like. Doctor: "Kids!, don't fight!, that's how the process speeds up!, through savagery!" Jokey: "But what can we do?!" Jokeo: "Yeah, they're everywhere!" Gidget: "We need to teleport inside the TARDIS!, quick!" shouted Gidget, as she uses her powers again to teleport the group inside the TARDIS, while the Cheetah people begin to attack the TARDIS itself as the planet begins to break apart. Melody: "Doctor!, get us out of here!" Doctor: "Already on it!" called out the Doctor, before he sets the controls on the console to get the TARDIS off the planet, just in the nick of time as the planet destroyed itself and all the savage creatures on it. Jokey: "Oh man... that was close..." Jokeo: "Glad that's over..." Tommy: "Um... I think you said that a little too soon..." said Tommy, as he points at the Master, who was acting more like an animal now, and begins to try attacking the group before the Doctor knocks him out by hitting him on the back of his head with his umbrella. Doctor: "Looks like the Master is still an animal..." Gidget: "What should we do with him?" Doctor: "Well... I think we should let the Time Lords deal with him... I'm sure they'll know what to do..." said the Doctor, as she and the kids begin to pick up the Master and take him somewhere safe until they get to Gallifrey.