The Caves Of Androzani

Last time, the Doctor and his Toon companions were taken to the Death Zone on Gallifrey, where they, along with the Doctor's past lives and companions, were forced to fight not only the Master and the Demon trio, but also a group of Daleks and Cybermen, just to stay alive. Turns out that it was a setup to get the tomb of Rassilon to open, allowing the evil president, Borusa, to get a hold on the Ring of Rassilon for immortality, only for it to turn him to stone in the end. Once the danger was over, the trio of Time Lords used their power to send the first four Doctors and their companions back to their proper places and time, while the current Doctor and the Toon kids went back to the TARDIS. Now, the TARDIS makes a landing on a planet known as Androzani Minor, and it wasn't long before the Doctor and the Toon kids exited to begin exploring the place. Doctor: "Ah... here we are... Androzani Minor, a planet that is known for the rarest and most valuable substance in the galaxy... known far and wide as Spectrox." Melody: "Really?" Doctor: "Yes... and legend has it that refined Spectrox can expend the lifespan of a human, which of course slows down the aging process." Tommy: "Cool..." Gidget: "Um... what happens if the Spectrox is not refined...?" Doctor: "Um... well... if it's unrefined Spectrox... then it's a powerful neurotoxin that's deadly enough to kill even a Time Lord like me..." said the Doctor, before the kids made a big gulp sound as they swallowed through nervousness from hearing that. Jokey: "Uh, maybe we should go somewhere else... somewhere that doesn't have any neurotoxin stuff that can kill us..." Jokeo: "Yeah... like maybe a circus or something..." Doctor: "Oh don't worry kids, as long as we don't make contact with the Spectrox, we'll be alright, now come on and let's explore the cave." said the Doctor, before he and the others went off to begin exploring the caves of the planet. While exploring there, they were having a hard time seeing due to how dark it was. Suddenly, some lights came on, and the group see a bunch of androids were mining the Spectrox, and were pointing their weapons at the group when they saw them. Jokey: "Uh... run?" Jokeo: "Run..." Doctor: "Run!" called out the Doctor, before he and the kids begins to make a run for it, trying to escape from the androids that began chasing them. The group managed to lose the androids, but for some reason, they started to feel a little ill. Tommy: "Oh... suddenly I don't feel so good..." Melody: "Me too..." Gidget: "Oh... why do I feel so horrible...?" Jokey: "I don't know... but my body doesn't feel good either..." Jokeo: "Mine too..." Doctor: "What is... [looking down and eyes widen in horror] oh no... unrefined Spectrox!" cried out the Doctor, as he and the others looked down and see that they were standing on unrefined Spectrox, causing them to jump away from the substance. Tommy: "Uh oh... this is bad... right?" Doctor: "Very bad..." Melody: "You said that it can kill even Time Lords... can it kill Toons too?" Doctor: "I don't know... but I'm not planning to find out..." Jokey: "What are we gonna do?" Gidget: "Surely there's an antidote... right?" Doctor: "There is... the milk from the Queen bat of this planet... it's milk can neutralize the toxins..." Jokeo: "Then let's go find this Queen bat, get the milk and prevent us from having an early grave..." Doctor: "Yes... but we must hurry... for I don't know... how much... time we have... before the poison... overwhelms us all..." said the Doctor, before he and the kids went off deeper into the caves to begin their search for the Queen bat. It took some time, but they finally found the Queen bat, which was a large creature that was sleeping at the moment, and the Doctor carefully managed to milk the bat and got the milk into 6 vials. The kids took the first five vials, and the Doctor was about to take his own when a laser blasted the vial, destroying it and the milk in it before the Doctor could take a sip. Turns out that one of the androids have followed the Doctor and the kids to where the Queen bat was, which woke up from the noise and begins attacking the androids, while the Doctor and the kids make a run for it. Once out of the caves, the Doctor falls down to the ground, losing the strength he had from the neurotoxin of the unrefined Spectrox, and the kids had to carry him back to the TARDIS, which takes flight as it vanishes from the planet. Tommy: "Doctor... are you okay?" Doctor: "Tommy... I'm sorry... couldn't get the antidote for myself..." Gidget: "We could get more." Doctor: "I'm afraid it's too late for me..." Melody: "Oh no..." Jokey: "That can't be..." Jokeo: "Please say it ain't so..." Doctor: "I'm sorry... but the time has come... for me... to regenerate again... though it... feels different this time..." said the Doctor, before he closed his eyes and took one last breath, and then his face and hands started to have a golden glow around them. Suddenly, a burst of golden energy came out of the Doctor's head and hands, showing signs that he was regenerating once again.