Start Of The Fifth Hour

Last time, the Doctor and his Toon companions met Boney 10, an elderly but friendly Demon dragon that the kids knew for saving them from the demon trio one time, and Boney 10 warned them that the Master and the Demon trio were about to use a radio telescope to transmit a signal to control all life forms in the universe. The Doctor was able to stop them, but at the cost of his own lift as he fell to his doom, which of course triggers his regeneration ability. Now, once the regeneration process has stopped, the Doctor (played by Peter Davison), now in his fifth life, starts to get up and rubbing the back of his head with his hand. Doctor: "Oh man... what a fall... not the kind of way I would have my end... but I suppose it could have been worse..." Tommy: "Doctor... is that you?" Doctor: "Hmm... I believe so... but what kind of man I am now... um... no idea..." Gidget: "We better get you back inside the TARDIS before something else happens..." Melody: "Agree..." so with that, the kids begin to help the Doctor get back to the TARDIS, and once they got in, the Doctor went to try getting up on his feet, which was a little hard at first but managed to get the hang of it. Jokey: "Hey Doc, where are you going?" Doctor: "To the wardrobe... I wanna see the new me..." said the Doctor, before he goes into the wardrobe room, where there were all kinds of clothing, and there was also a mirror, which the Doctor looks into and sees his new face. Doctor: "Oh my... that's the trouble with regeneration... you'd never know who you're going to be..." said the Doctor, before he sees that the kids were behind him. Melody: "Are you okay?" Doctor: "Yeah... I think so... it's just... gonna take some time getting used to, that's all... what do you think?" Gidget: "Well... you're certainly looking younger than you were in your first four lives... that's for sure..." Tommy: "And you're blond now, sort of." Doctor: "Huh... so it seems..." Jokey: "So... the Doc is now in his uh... wait... 1... 2... 3... 4... um... what comes after 4?" Gidget: "5, the Doctor is now in his fifth life, meaning this man is the fifth version." Doctor: "That is correct, young lady, and now, if you don't mind, I better get myself a new attire." said the Doctor, before he goes off to get himself some new clothes that's better fitting for his new body and face. Some time later, the Doctor was now in his new attire, which was a sweater with a cream frock coat, striped trousers and had a celery on the left lapel. Doctor: "Well... what do you think?" Jokey: "Uh... looks good on ya, but um..." Jokeo: "What's with the celery?" Doctor: "Just thought it would be a nice touch." Melody: "And you're right, it's a very nice touch." Doctor: "I'm happy that you like it... now then... new face... new outfit... I think I'm all set..." Jokey: "Great, so where are we going now?" Doctor: "No idea, but I know we won't get there just by standing here." Gidget: "That's for sure." Tommy: "Then let's go!" so with that, the group went back to the console room, and the Doctor pulls some switches and pushed some buttons to start up the TARDIS, which begins the adventures of the Fifth Doctor.