Prologue

Long ago, far away in the universe, there was a planet known as Gallifrey, which was the home world of an alien race called the Time Lords, who were the oldest beings in the universe. Their job was to observe the universe, but not interfere unless if need to, they have ships that can travel through space and time as well, they are known as a TARDIS, which is short for Time And Relative Dimension In Space. A Time Lord has the power to change their face and body whenever their old one is dying, the process is known as regeneration, but they can only have 13 lives. There was one Time Lord that wanted to do more than just observe, he wanted to explore the universe. He called himself the Doctor, and when nobody was looking, he snuck away and stole a ship called a TARDIS, and went off to begin exploring the universe, starting with a planet known as Earth, somewhere in the 1960's. At that place and time, there were a group of kids that always wanted to explore and be free, but their parents never let them as they were young and all that. Then one day, the group of kids ran into a trio of strangers that offered them a deal that would give them special powers to help them explore the world better. However, the deal did more than just that, it has changed them into living cartoon characters based on animals, and not only that, the spell has made the kids lose their memories of their families while their own families lost their memories of the kids as well. Turns out that the strangers were really demon dragons who tricked the kids on making a deal with them in order to steal their souls, and now the kids were on the run, trying to find a way to escape their fate, unaware that they would soon meet someone that will give them a future that will decide the fate of the universe, which is where this story begins.