Part 7

"Kk you're such a traitor why would you agree to a get together with someone you don't know?" I ask as she paces my bedroom. "She told me Paige had said yes" she defends.

"She's always been a liar" Nika says as she does her makeup next to me. Kk, Nika and I had made it to my apartment while Paige, Azzi, Aubrey, Caroline and Aaliyah went over to theirs to get ready for the so called get together.

"Can I get some of your snacks?" Kk asks poking around as she found the stash I keep in my bedroom. "Be my guest" I smile "actually you know I've never had friends here before like that go to UConn well except for liv and her boyfriend but besides that zero UConn girlies"

"That's actually really fucked that a guy did that and they blamed you for it" Nika says "idiots for real now come make a tiktok with me" she tells me dragging to film a video. "Kk if you keep it up you can start getting paid good for your videos just be consistent " I tell her "really?" "Yeah you can probably already qualify hand me your phone" I tell her as she does so.

I go to lay down on my bed and draft up the application and send it off. "Here you go my lady" "thanks boo" "I'll check on it again on Monday" she nods as she lays next to me.

"I don't like my top anymore" Nika groans looking in the mirror "check my closet" I tell her "babe you are stacked" "I tend to buy a lot but some is like brands sending me stuff for promo" I tell her.

Nika finally decides on a top and we take pictures on digital and Polaroid before heading out and ubering to the sorority house.

————

"You look good" Paige smiles walking up to me as she's the last to greet me. "Thank you bae" I smile blushing up "okay cmon lovebirds let's get this over with" Nika says already over the whole event.

"Blaming this one on kk" Aubrey laughs "Aubrey's right" I tag along with the joke. "Always the fishy's" Azzi adds making us all laugh as we walk into the house.

"Oh my god you made it paigey" the tall blonde from earlier says in front of us. "She just spawned here so casually" i murmur Azzi grazes my shoulder playfully as we laugh.

"And you brought your friends" she scoffs taking an overview of us. "Kk glad you're here too though" she smiles. Her appeal to only Paige and kk was actually insane. How could she be so nice yet rude at once. "Well welcome all of you I guess we're all out back" she says.

We all start walking and see a very packed back yard. "I thought this was a get together?" I ask loudly "no difference for sororities" Aaliyah says. We find our way over to the outside sofas and take a seat. I look around and try and gather my surroundings so many people.

"Paigey I got you a drink" the blonde comes in contact again "oh uh I'm actually not drinking you know I have practice and upcoming games" she says "oh right let me go put this back" she smiles awkwardly as she walks off.

"Well i actually do want a drink" I say putting my lips together "yall don't mind right?" I ask as literally none of them could drink because of the season. "Go ahead babes" Nika says. I go off to try and find a can of at least a twisted tea.

"Are you looking for something to drink?" A tall brunette guy asks walking up to me. "Uh yeah" "come on they're inside" he says leading the way. We make it inside and he grabs me a can of just what I was in search of.

"So what's your name?" He asks as we make our way back outside. "Madeline... Madeline Rodriguez thanks for the drink" I say turning around before he asks me another question making me turn back.

Girls Want GirlsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara