Part 2

Five fifty on the dot and I was sitting outside the training center waiting for Susannah. "Are you lost? Do you need any help getting around" A brunette asks approaching me. I chuckle to myself "do I look out of place?" I ask she looks at me up and down.

"I mean a little" she says laughing "no I'm just waiting for someone thank you though" "of course no problem" she says waving as she starts walking off. I look down at my phone Five fifty five. I look around and see a very frantic professor jones running down with leggings and a UConn wbb tshirt.

"Right on time Susannah" I joke as we make our way inside"haha very funny" she says breathlessly. "Did you have time to go over their social media page and review old content?" She asks as I open the door to the training center. "I thought I'd bring my own authenticity give them a new type of way" I say a little worried. "Atta girl that's great we obviously don't want to stick with the same concept" she smiles proudly.

The receptionist welcomes us and we walk into the court which already had girls practicing. "Cmon you'll have plenty of time to get to watch" Susannah says walking ahead of me. I skip to catch up to her.

"Chris, Geno nice to see you guys again" my professor says greeting them both. "Nice to see you Susannah" the lady smiles. "Well I'll cut it short I know you two are very busy people this is your new pr intern she'll be running the girls basketball social media she's the best I've got and I'm so excited for you guys to see her work I'm sure you'll be pleased with her work" she smiles.

"I'm Madeline Rodriguez" I say reaching my hand out "Geno Aurienma head coach nice to meet you" he says shaking my hand. "I'm Chris Dailey associate head coach nice to meet you pretty girl" she smiles embracing me in a hug. "Likewise I'm so excited to get to work with y'all and your team" I smile.

"Do we have ourselves a Texas girl?" Coach Geno laughs "born in Austin Texas" I smile "really how was it growing up in the heat" Coach Dailey buds in "well she actually grew up in Mexico coach Dailey" Susannah tells her. "Oh really" she asks looking back to me.

"Yes I was in Texas until I turned one then moved back where my dad is from which is Jalisco Mexico and I came back when I was sixteen for school , and well now I'm here" I smile "I bet it was amazing living over in Mexico" coach Dailey says "I loved it"

"Okay well I have got to run but I will leave you this gem and see you soon to check up on how she's doing it was nice seeing you two" Susannah says parting with the coaches.

"Here can you put in your number so I can send you our social media info" Coach Dailey says handing me her phone so I type in my number. "Here this one as well so I can add you to the group chat that way you receive mail for practice and such" Coach Geno says making me laugh "mail?" I question saving my contact on his phone. "Don't poke at me" he laughs.

I right after get a notification that I was added to their group chat and I save both coaches numbers onto my phone. "Alright well let's introduce you to the girls shall we" coach Dailey says smiling I nod happily as we start to make our way over to the center of the court.

"Round up girls" Geno instructs and all the girls circle up around us. "You guys are doing great but I want to introduce you all to your new social media manager she will be taking over the uconn women's basketball account as we have just parted with the last what was her name again...isla? Isli..?" All the girls start laughing.

"Iliana" someone calls out I giggle "well yeah but this is our new manager Madeline" he says turning to me and nodding for me to add more. "Hi girls my name is Madeline Rodriguez  I'm a junior here at uconn majoring in public relations and I'm so excited to get to work with all of you girls" I smile.

"Seeing as she will have to get to know you to actually embody our team I want you guys to take the rest of practice and get to know her and let her get to know you" Geno says all the girls start cheering. "Okay stop that all of us will be upstairs we'll be back around 9" he says walking off with the rest of the staff coaches leaving me to stand in the middle of the circle.