Chapter 19

"Jade

"Jade."

"Hm?" I gingerly wrapped a towel around my body as I stepped out of the hot tub. I walked through the sliding glass door and sat down on the edge of the bed.

I could feel his eyes on me, impatient, dark, and hungry. I patted my legs dry from the warm water lingering on my skin.

"What are you doing?" He tilted his head slightly, raising a brow.

I pulled the string to the top of my red bikini and threw it behind me, not caring where it landed. His jaw slacked as his eyes fell to my plump breasts.

I seductively dragged my bottoms down my legs and flung them at him. He caught it effortlessly, his eyes bolted to me as he tucked them in the pocket of his trunks.

He was standing in front of me in two long strides, his hands eager and eyes hungrily boring down on me. A shiver flew down my spine, his gaze so intense I had to look away.

He trailed the pads of his fingers on the outside of my thighs. I slapped them away, goosebumps sprouting. "No touching," I leaned back on my hands, arching my back so he got a good view of my chest.

His brows furrowed in confusion, "Why can't I touch you?" He asked softly, his gaze caressing every inch of my body. Liquid heat coursed through my veins and soared in my stomach.

I trailed my hand down the valley of my breasts and over my flat stomach before reaching my throbbing clit. "You said you wanted me to show you what I thought about you." I pinched it, exciting a whimper out of me. "That's what I'm doing." I teased him by slowly rubbing myself in circles.

His eyes darkened, his gaze dropping to my hand. He inhaled a sharp breath, my arousal quickly rising. My other hand cupped my breast, my fingers pulling and twisting the nipple of it.

With courage I looked up, my eyes meeting with Reid's. He was biting down so hard on his bottom lip that I was afraid it was going to bleed. "When I think about you Reid. I think about the way your touch ignites every flame in my body. I think about your warm lips on my skin. Your  voice whispering sweet nothingness in my ears," I moaned, my eyes fluttered shut as I toyed with my body.

His grip on my jaw made my eyes open, pools of lust and admiration staring back at me. Almost like a mirror. "Don't stop," his voice was tight as he gripped my wrist with his other hand. I didn't realize I had.

I resumed circling my fingers, my arousal spilling all over the sheets. I could feel his warm breath fanning my skin, goosebumps prickling it.

"Keep your eyes on me, coraźon. I want to see them while you play with that sweet cunt of yours. You look so pretty spread out for me like this." A shiver touched my spine as he uttered the dirtiest words in such a soft voice.

My heart banged against my ribcage, his dark gaze captivating my attention and isolating any rational senses I had left. I ran my fingers up and down my soaking slit and sank my fingers inside.