Chapter 11

Jin: If we do not go to bed now, we will wake up with dark bags under our eyes.

_____________________________________

Jin: All three of them will receive their punishment tomorrow.

Rm: Who are the three hyungs?

Jin: Who else? You, Kook, and Yn.

Rm: Why me, though?

Jin: Have you not damaged Tae Watch?

Rm: I did, but you punished me for it because you thought I had broken your watch.

Jin: You will still be punished.

Rm: But why?

Jin: I believe you have definitely broken something.

Rm: I did not break anything.

Suga: Really!(He raises his eyebrows)

Rm: yes! I am going to sleep good night.(Saying that he ran to his room)

Jin: At this point, I am sure he broke something.(He said, looking at RM as he dashed to his room.)

Jin: Well, they will be punished tomorrow, so we should go to bed.

Next morning

Sunday

Everyone has the day off today because it is Sunday.

Jung Kook and Yn have told everyone about Jenny. They are furious with Jenny and are about to fire her from her job, but yn, being a kind heart girl, told them not to because Jenny has only told lies. She is a fool for believing her.

They say nothing for y/n, but if Jenny did the same thing, they would surely fire her.

To spend time together, everyone gathers in the living room. Jin has already made RM Jungkook and yn wash dishes as a form of punishment.

Hope: please take a look at what I found

Hope: please take a look at what I found.(Showered them his phone as he spoke)

(Showered them his phone as he spoke)