chapter 9

Yn: HOLD ON, JIHYUN, MY BIG BRO!!

JK: Shuu, please do not yell, and yes, he

Yn: How come he kept it from me?

JK: Allow me to share his tale with you.

_______________

JK: after that, his girlfriend abruptly ended their relationship and went back to her abusive ex.

Yn: her toxic partner?

Jk: yes , she always told Jihyun  how she hated the way he treated her. She told Jihyun he was very controlling and abusive and she would never want that again.

Jihyun found out after a few months he was still trying to contact her and she kinda went on with it . Jihyun confronted her about it and she apologised and told Jihyun it would never happen again.months later, out of nowhere, she tells Jihyun for breakup. With no explanation whatsoever, just that she doesn't want to be with Jihyun anymore. Then Jihyun found out her toxic ex was back and she decided she should give him another chance. It hurts Jihyun a lot given the fact that Jihyun tried to treat her the best way possible and meanwhile she was lying the whole time.

Yn: She is a witch, and she do not deserve my Jihyun oppo. I will find him the perfect girl.

JK: You do not want to know her name?

Yn: No, she hurt my brother, so I do not want to.I feel sorry for my oppa; is he doing well now?

JK: Well, everything is well with him now that he has moved on. Do you know what he said to after this?

Yn: huh?

JK: He asserted that Jimin Hyung is correct.

Yn: what?
JK: As we were all sitting there discussing our love lives, me, jihyun  RM Jin Suga, Jhope, Jimin, Taehyung, and Hyung

Flashback

Rm: jimin share your thoughts with us.

Jimin: my thought, I only want to spend my time and get married to women. Whom my younger sister will select.

the moment my little sister was born, I already gave my heart to her. When she feels that giri is right for me from her heart than i will expect that girl

Jhope: really

Jimin: yes.

Flashback end

Yn: Did he truly say that?

JK: Indeed.

Yn: I am really lucky have them.

JK: You and Jimin Hyung are the same. Do you recall the moment you realized you were feeling something for me?

, you go to Jimin Hyung first and ask if he likes me. He says no.

  Then you began to completely ignore me. After observing your behavior toward me, Jimin Hyung. He questioned, "Why are you acting this way toward jungkook?"

After you said, "because you said you do not like jungkook," he told you he was joking and asked why you had asked him this. You then revealed your genuine emotions to him. After he said that he did not like me, you really just started to ignore me. See.

Yn: Please do not bring that up again.(She spoke with filling shyness, biting her lower lip.)

Jk : don't

Yn: what

JK: Do not bite your lips, babygirl; I want to kiss it (he mumbled the last part).

Yn: than kiss .

Jk: huh

Yn: I would like to experience it.

JK: Okay, then.

And he smashed his lips against you. And why will not he? He got permission.  You yourself told him How can he possibly refuse to grant his sweetheart's requests and wishes when she asks for them.

Your eyes widened in surprise.

Jungkook took a moment and kept still before slowly mowing his lips. Your eyes closed on their own without your knowledge, and since you was unable to return the kiss, you remained in that position as long as your Jungkook was occupied gorging on his favorite candies.

As he started to suck on your lower lip, he cradled your cheeks with one hand and massaged your hips and waist with the other. He was giving you ever more intense kisses as time passed.

After all this year, he was finally able to taste it, but he did not even move when I attempted to push him back after running out of air in less than a minute.

Rather of breaking it, he gave me an even deeper kiss, and as a result of the intense heat and lack of oxygen, your face started to flush.

I tried punching him, but it did not work. He continued to torment my hips until he felt I was about to pass out. He then broke the kiss, despite my protests.

He observed you heavily breathing, with a cherry-red face and swollen lips. This is the point at which he found you most attractive. He had to bite his lips to suppress his crazy thoughts and the temptation to act immediately away.

You glanced at him with furious eyes once you had regained your composure.

Yn: you I told u to kiss me. Why did you eat my lips?

Jk: This is referred to be a kiss, princess.

Yn: No, it is not a kiss at all.

You said and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

Yn: this is a kiss.

He laughs and gives you a kiss on the lips before continuing.

JK: We refer to this as a peck angel.

Yn: nah

JK: Hold on, let me first clarify. My queen of innocence. You may think you have never seen someone kiss like that, yet no one minds when people kiss in public.

Yn shakes her head.

Jk: yep, see, you will not like me kissing you like that in front of everyone, right?

Yn: yes.

JK: Alright, so this is known as Peck.

He give you a peck.

JK: and this is known as. A kiss
then gave you another intense kiss till you were out of breath.

Yn: I regret ordering you to give me a kiss on the lips now.

Jung kook is chuckling and smirking.

Jk: This is only the beginning. My babygirl

To be continue