Chapter 10

Yn: I regret ordering you to give me a kiss on the lips now.

Jung kook is chuckling and smirking.

Jk: This is only the beginning. My baby girl

__________________

Yn: No, I am not a baby.

Jk: you are my baby.

Yn: No! No! I am not a baby.

Jk: yep, you are still a lovely little baby.

Yn: Nooo, Kookie. Stop it; if you do not stop, then I will.

Jk: Then you will what, baby

Yn: Well, then I will inform Jin Oppa that it was you, not Joonie Oppa, who had broken his beloved watch.

JK: All right, then I will let Jimin Hyung know as well. Last night, you eat an entire pack of ice cream. And You are aware of Jimin Hyung's strictness towards you about your health. Now, what are you going to say to them?(He remarked with a victorious smile.)

Yn: Okay, then I will tell Jimin Oppa that you kissed me when I was just 15 years old. And you know how possessive he is of me; if he finds out you kissed me when I was 15, imagine what he and the other oppa would do to you.

JK: nooo, You know I was drunk that day, so you are not going to tell them this.

Yn: Hey, how could I forget that you were drunk too?

Jk: No, no, baby , you are not going to tell them this; they will murder me, baby.

Yn: Again, baby, I will absolutely tell them, OPPA OPPA.

She ran down the stairs while saying this.

Jk: No, sweetheart, please. Nooooo.

He ran after her as well.

Meanwhile

Boys are sitting around waiting for Y/N and Jungkook, but then

Yn: OPPA oppa save me.

Jk: y/nnn come here!

She came to hide behind Yoongi.
Jungkook came to get her but stopped when he saw her behind Yoongi Hyung.

Suga: Why are you chasing her kook?

Yn: yeah tell, why are you chasing me kook. (Said with a smirk)

Jk: I i- ( he glazed her )

Jin: Are you two fighting again?

Yn: He started it first, oppa.

Jk: me start it first ? You start it first, alright!

Yn: you !

Jk: you!

Yn: You were the first to call me "baby." after knowing how much I dislike it.

Jk: What is wrong with that? You are a baby, therefore I called you baby.

Yn: I am not baby!

Jk: you are baby!

Yn: you called me baby, right ! Now see.

Yn: Jin oppa Do you recall your new watch that RM oppa broke? It was broken by Kook, not Namjoon oppa.

Rm: See Hyung. I informed you that the watch that I shattered was Taehyung's, not yours.

Tae: What! Hyung, you are the one who shattered my Gucci watch. (he began pretending to cry and hugging Jimin, who sat alongside him and cared for his hair.)

Jin: really kook  , I didn't expect this from you!

Jk: Jimin Hyung, you know your little sister eat a whole pack of ice cream.
Yesterday night,

Jimin : Really, y/n!

Yn: oppa I- oppa, you know Jungkook, he k- (she was about to mention that he kissed me when I was 15 but was interrupted by Jungkook, who closed his lips with his hand)

Y/n tries to remove his hand with her own, but he is stronger, so she bites his hand.

Jk: aaah, wild cat.

Y/n: Who are you calling wild cat, you dumb bunny?

Jk: you called me dumb bunny ?

Y/n : yes ! So what I was saying?

Jk: you were saying nothing!

Jhope: You were saying, "You know Oppa Jungkook he," and then you stopped by Kook.

Yn: Okay, so I was saying that he - (she was interrupted off again by phone rings) it is my phone. wait.

She took out her phone from her pocket. She looked at her phone to check who was calling, and a smile sprang on her face. Observing her grin, jungkook became inquisitive about the caller.

JK: Who is it that calls you at this late hour of the night?

Y/n: Why are you concerned?

She said that and answered the phone.

Y/n: Hey, Luna. How're you doing?

Y/n : i am good.

Y/n: I do have those photographs.

Y/n: OK, I will email it in a few minutes.

Y/n: hmm ok

Y/n: bye

Yn: Oppa, I am going to my room, my laptop is there, and good night, my brothers. Have a beautiful dream, and you to bunny human.

Bts: good night.

Y/n walked away before kissing Jimin on the cheek.It is her habit. Jungkook pouted when he saw her kissing Jimin's cheek since he did not get a good night kiss.

Tae: what is up with that pout kook?

Jk: nothing,

Suga: he is sulking since he was not given a nice kiss good night.

Jk: It is not like that; I am going to sleep good night!

While sulking, he went inside his room. Others giggle at him after witnessing his conduct, which resembles a 5-year-old child who has not received his favorite chocolate.

Rm: Well, I am glad they are both OK now

Jin: I believe we should sleep now, otherwise we will have black circles under our eyes.

To be continued

______________________________________