chapter 8

Yn, with a lovely heart, assumed Jenny and Jungkook were in love, so she chose to focus on move on and began ignoring JK, but it is not working since her feelings for Jungkook are so strong.

___________________

( Image it's night)

( Image it's night)

Yn is sitting on the sofa and looking at the moon. She was lost in her thoughts when she felt a familiar presence next to her.

Jk: yn (spoken gently)

However, she did not reply.

Jk: yn i didn't know why you are ignoring me, but if i made mistake then forgive me, i can bear everything but not your ignore pls, if i did any mistake then bite me hit me fight with me yelled at me but please don't ignore me i can't bear your silent treatment towards me.please.y-

Yn: please stop.

Jk: huh?

Yn: do not raise my hopes. Jeon Jungkook, I know that in the end, I will only get pain.

Jeon jungkook

Jungkook does not know what to do; he does not know what he did to cause her to address him by his entire name; no matter what, y/n never address Jungkook by his full name.

Jk: I am not sure what I did, but I made a tremendous mistake, so please forgive me.(His voice broke slightly.)

Yn: Yes, you did; you broke our promise which made three years ago, and you can not even wait two years to find out when your words would be delivered.You said I would wait for you for three years or a hundred years, my sweetheart, so why do not you wait for two years, Jungkook? I waited for you, but you didn't.

Hearing this Jungkook's eyes wide, tears welled up in his eyes after seeing her gaze; he had no idea what she was talking about.

Jk: What are you saying? I have waited for you and continue to do so.

Yn: then what about Jenny huh are you playing with her, when did you become this kind of man jungkook, i don't accept this from you.

Jk : What are you talking about, Jenny?playing with her? Could you please explain?

Yn gave a nod.

And started telling him everything.

Yn: Then I assumed you and Jenny were genuinely in love, so I decided to move on from you and began ignoring you, but it is not working.

Jk: you are a sweetheart, yn, and you fall for her phony taes and drama; it is no surprise that Jimin Hyung and Jihyun are too protective of you.

He looked at her and noticed that she was looking down.

Jk: come here.

Yn: i-i thou-ght I lo-st you i can' t see with you an-y other wom-en or gir-ls .

He made her sit on his lap. yn hid her face inside his neck hugging him tight. Her tear slipped his shirt makingwet with her tear, but no one cared yn were crying silently in his embrace , while he let her with out any single word. He rubbing in her back to calm her down.

After few minutes yn calmed down and come out from her hidden place before facing him , yn looked cute to him he had to bite down his lips to not to smile at her sniffing face.

Jk : done.

Yn: hmmm

She hummed while looking down, playing with her fingers. Jungkook gentle made her face up.He gently wiped her tears with thumb before placing gentle and long peck on the forehead.

Jk: now listen me carefully ok.

Yn: hmm

Jk: in my life only a woman whom i love the most more than myself and that w oman is you yn , in i my heart there is a special place for you yn and non one can replace it. If any girl said that she love me than never cracked to reply her that u love me , fight for me yn be selfish little.never forget that i love you the most, U understand or i have to say it more deeply. This Jeon jungkook only belongs to park yn or in future mrs Jeon jungkook yn

Yn: i understand.

She said while looking down.

Jk: look up

She did he chuckled seeing her full red.

Yn: stop laughing

She said while hiding in his neck. He let her and started caring her hair.

Jk: yn

Yn: hmm

Jk: l think we should wait more.

Yn: why.

She said looking him.

Jk : it because I went you to force on your career, i will more happy seeing archive your dreams supporting you. Seeing you archiving you dream is much better than seeing you leaving them. And also company rules are not allowing dateing, So after you archive your dream than i will be prapose you for marriage.

Yn feel so lucky to have him .

Yn: for marriage not for girlfriend.

Jk: yes for marriage i don't want to be boyfriend girlfriend i don't trust it.

Yn: why?

Jk: they are two reasons, first in my mind people become bf gf to find right person for them if they are not right, they again find on other person till they didn't find right person.and i al- ready find right person why I be bf gf with you. Look i am not saying bf gf doesn't work at first time, it work.

Second in my life see so many people like my Hyun my friends my cousins and Jihyun .whoever be bf gf they away end in break up, i don't want be break up like them ... somehow i afraid to be bf gf with you .

Yn: so that's why you didn't prapose me yet.

She said nodded

Yn: WAIT JIHYUN MY BIG BRO!!

jk: shuu don't shout and yes him

Yn: how he didn't  not tell me?

Jk: let me tell you his story .

By the way this how they are sitting, looking at moon.

To be continued