chapter 6

Jungkook gave a nod.He admires her and is overjoyed that she will be able to live in Seoul. She still has a charming baby face and speaks in a sweet voice, and when she is with her brothers, she transforms into a 5-year-old child. He love her deeply. More than himself.

________________________----

Yn: jungkook

Jk: yes.

Yn: Tae oppo and Big Bro are on their way.

Jk in mind. No, not them; they will definitely tease me.

Yn: Kook, are you okay?

Jk: I am ok, why?

Yn: So why are you making faces?

Jk : i-

The door to the room swung open, startling Yn, as Jungkook massaged his temples, knowing what was coming next.
Taehyung and Jihyun walk inside and both offer yn a beautiful grin, making her smile back.

Jihyun: Hey little sis, here are the items you requested us to bring, (he added, revealing his hand, which is holding bags).

Yn: Thank you, oppas. Could you please set them on the table? I will be coming after washing my hands.

After she left, they both looked at Jungkook with a smirk on their faces. Jungkook stared them with a bored face.

Jihyun: So, friend, how does it feel to faint because of my sister's beauty.

Jungkook: ..........

Jihyun: You know what, Tae Hyung.

Tae: What?

Jihyun: I thought this just happened in Korean dramas, however.

Tae: But our jungkookie, you showed us that this happened in actual life. Thank you, jungkookie.

Jihyun: Oh, my beloved future brother-in-law fainted because of this; I wonder what will happen when he sees my sister in her wedding dress.

Tae: he will undoubtedly face a haert onslaught.

Jihyun: Ohhh. Hyung takes a peek at his crimson ears.

Jungkook hides his crimson face by looking down, not wanting to show them his red face.