Chapter 15

Bang pd: your mom dad already shown me yn singing and dancing videos, I am extremely pleased, I am idiot if I said not to her, she is so telented
______________________________________

Bang pd: Jimin, I have admitted Yn to Jung Kook's school; she will be in eighth grade.

Suga: you in eighth grade? Is she not twelve?

Bang pd: Well, but yn is a really good student.

V: Amazing 😲

Jimin: When does she have to start attending classes?

Bang PD: a week later.

Jimin: Alright.

BTS: We shall go (bows)

They left for the meeting room and started to move in the direction of the dance practice area.

Jin: Jimin, are you okay?

Jimin: yes, I am.

Suga: Sure ?.

Jimin: yeah.

Hope: Following everything that has happened

Jimin: Yes.

V: Do not you feel sad?

Jimin: No, and why?

Rm: Even though your parents have said they do not know when this will end, you do not appear depressed or afraid. If I were in your shoes, I would be crying right now.

Jimin: No, my parents promised they would arrive. This is not the first time they have gone on a mission, but they arrived later this time. They came to see us succeed, so I promised to work hard, look after my siblings, and protect them. I tell them the truth the way my parents told me to.

V: Jimin.

JK: You are strong, Jimin Hyung.

Hope: Indeed, but remember that we are with you, okay?

BTS: "Yes."

Jimin: I know (he smiled).)

When they got to the dance floor, RM opened the door and they were about to go in when he stopped.

Rm: Guys suuuuuuu 🤫.

Jin: What happened?

RM: look there

They turned to see Mimi asleep on Yn's leg and Yn sound asleep.

Hopefully: whoa

Hopefully: whoa

JK: cute ( whispered)

V: She really is very cute.