Thighs

I'm writing this in school 😭 anyways...SEBRYAN!!!

3rd person pov:

Sebastian and Ryan had gone out early since they were the first ones up. They decided to go to a cafe for breakfast since they didn't want to make food or wait for the others to wake up and make it.

They got to the cafe and ordered then started talking. They were sitting at a table waiting for their order to be ready.

They were talking about random things. But Ryan was focused on something else. Sebastian was wearing shorts and his thighs were showing.

As Sebastian was talking about something Ryan tried to listen, but Sebastian had really nice thighs. They looked so smooth and clear. Like he shaved them or something just because he was going to wear shorts today.

Ryan had zoned out on how good Sebastian's thighs looked and didn't notice Sebastian saying his name.

"Ry? Ryan? Ryan!" Sebastian said and got a bit louder after each time he said the other's name, but not too loud to cause attention to be turned onto them.

Ryan jumped a bit and his face had turned red. He looks up and at Sebastian. Only to see him already looking at him.

"What? What happened?" Ryan asks.

"You zoned out. You okay?" Sebastian says a bit worried.

"O-Oh. Yea I'm fine." Ryan says, stuttering a bit.

"Anyways what were you saying?" Ryan asks trying to change the subject.

"I was saying..." and as Sebastian went on Ryan began to zone out again. Sebastian noticed this and got a little worried. But also a little annoyed. That's when he had the idea to follow where Ryan's eyes were staring.

He trails his eyes to where Ryan seemed to be looking. He blushed when he saw it was his legs. He shook his head. Then he smirked. He knew exactly what to say.

He reached out and grabbed Ryan's chin between his fingers making him zone back in and look at him.

"Why are you looking at my thighs like that Ry?" Sebastian says and smirks.

Sebastian sees Ryan start to blush. This only makes his smirk grow wider.

"What's wrong baby? Speechless? Embarrassed? Don't be, Ry. I think it's cute that you think my thighs are hot. And that you were zoned out because of them."

Ryan's eyes widen and he was luckily saved by the barista at the counter calling their names for them to get their order.

They get their order and sit back down. They eat in silence. Ryan didn't want to say anything, being too embarrassed to even try and explain himself. Sebastian was just glad he could make Ryan blush.

They finish after a while and they made small talk here and there. Once they finished they threw away their trash and took their coffee with them.

They got into the car and started to drive back. By this time it was later in the day but still before 12.

As they were driving back Ryan's eyes kept trailing back to Sebastian's thighs. He hated how they were to attractive. They were like iron and Ryan's eyes were the magnet.

He wanted to touch them so bad and Sebastian noticed this. As they were almost to their home, Sebastian decided to help Ryan out a little.

He moved his hand over to Ryan's and gently took it and placed it on his thigh. Ryan's eyes widened but nonetheless let him do this.

As they were about to pull into their driveway Ryan finally plucked up enough courage to actually move his hand. He rubbed Sebastian's thigh. Sebastian smiled, seeing as Ryan was finally comfortable enough.

"See, you should've just done it. I could never be mad at you for anything you do." Sebastian says trying to comfort Ryan.

Ryan smiled at Sebastian weakly but it was a very sincere one. He was glad Sebastian was allowing him to do this.

They arrive home and they go inside. They walk into the kitchen and see everyone awake and sitting in the kitchen like they were waiting for something.

"Where were you?" Oliver asks, mainly to Sebastian because he was his brother.

"Yea where were you guys?" Justin asks mainly talking to Ryan.

Ryan and Sebastian exchange a look. Sebastian was the first one to speak up.

"We went to get breakfast because y'all took forever to wake up. And we were too lazy to make anything."

"You could've texted me Seb." Oliver says.

"I know, I'm sorry." Sebastian says, he sounded very sincere.

"Yea, what Sebastian said." Ryan says, though he was a bit quieter.

Ryan was still very confused and concentrated on what had just happened in the car. This made Sebastian look at him and take note of this. He grinned.

Everyone went back to do whatever. Sebastian had gone upstairs and started playing Valorant. As he was playing he had his headphones on. He didn't want to listen to the game. He wanted to listen to music. So, he was playing music in his headphones, therefore, he didn't hear someone come into his room.

"Seb? Sebastian? Sebastian Moy!" Ryan says. He walks over and turns his gaming chair around and then takes Sebastian's headphones off.

"Listen to me, goddamn." Ryan says.

"Sorry Ry, I didn't hear you." Sebastian says. He reaches out and places his hands on Ryan's waist. Right above his hips.

"Whatever." Ryan says, a bit annoyed.

"Awe, did I annoy you?"

"Shut up." Ryan says and blushes a bit.

"Anyways~ what did you need Ry?"

"I'm bored."

"So you came to bother me? How nice of you." Sebastian says sarcastically but also playfully.

"Yes. What do you wanna do?" Ryan says and stands there as Sebastian gently massages his waist.

"I don't know. Did you come in here with nothing in mind? Or were you just thinking of me? Or my thighs?~" Sebastian says, teasing Ryan.

Sebastian pulls Ryan forwards gently and this causing Ryan to be sitting on his lap.

"You gonna answer me? Or are you just going to sit on my lap and not do anything. Because if so then I'm gonna continue playing Valorant."

"No~ don't go back to playing Valorant." Ryan whines.

"Why shouldn't I?"

"I don't know? Maybe because I want your attention."

"Is that so? You want my attention? Or do you want me? Or both?"

"Both."

"Bold. But sure. Just let me turn my pc off okay?"

"Mhm."

Sebastian turns around in the chair with Ryan on his lap and leans to turn off his pc. Once he does he looks at Ryan.

"Do you want to go to sleep Ry? You seem tired."

"Mm...I wouldn't be opposed to that idea."

"Come on. Let's go to bed." Sebastian says and they get up and Ryan wraps his arms and legs around Sebastian. Sebastian takes them to the bed and lies down.

They lay down and cuddle. Ryan smiled and puts his hands on Sebastian's thighs.

"You wanna know why I'm so obsessed with you and your thighs?"

"Yes. Please tell."

"Well, they look so smooth. So clean. So...addicting. It's like moths to a flame. I hate it. But I love you."

"Awe, I love you too Ry."

That's the end!!! Sorry I took so long I had exams!

MWAHHHHHH BYEEEEEEE!!!!! 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋