Different language for a day~

My writing things aren't letting me edit this and make it bold text but I guess I'm gonna have to deal with it somehow. Anyways, the videos that different nsb members do about them speaking like Tagalog or Chinese or something like that, yea that's what this is. So Ryan is speaking Korean (my second language) to all the members for a video.

Ryan's pov:

Today I have to shoot a video for my channel and since some of the others spoke another language for a day I decided to do that too. So today's video is me speaking Korean to the members for a day.

I get dressed and do everything and start my video for the day.

"Hi~ today I, sadly but also not, am going to be speaking in Korean to the members for the day. So I think we should go downstairs and see what everyone is doing and start there."

The only reason I'm doing this is because I think it's gonna be fun seeing their reactions and being clueless as to what I'm saying.

I walk downstairs and see no one but Oli in the kitchen so I decide to mess with him first.

"안녕 올리버, 좋은 아침이야" {Hey Oliver, good morning to you}

"Dude, come on...I don't know what you're saying~" Oli says whining.

"내 문제는 아니야" {Not my problem}

"I swear if that means something like 'I don't care' or 'figure it out yourself' or something..." he says in a sarcastic tone.

Dang this is gonna be more fun than I thought.

As Ryan thinks that Justin walks in.

"What's up Ryan"

Ryan turns to look at Justin and says...

"무슨 일이야 저스틴" {What's up Justin}

"젠장, 우리 오늘 이걸 하는 거야" {Damn we doing this today} Justin replies.

Ryan wasn't at all fazed by this as he knew Justin could speak Korean. (Act like they can-)

"Guys stop please" Oli says in a sarcastic tone making me laugh along with Justin and we stop talking and I turn my camera off.

-Time skip to later when they are about to eat lunch and Ryan starts to film once again.-

3rd person pov:

Ryan turns his camera on and everyone sees this and knows what's about to happen.

Ryan walks up to Sebastian noticing he did realize Ryan was filming.

"안녕 세바스찬, 괜찮아 친구" {Hi Sebastian, you okay buddy}

"What Ryan" Sebastian says looking up at Ryan and sees that he's recording.

'Oh.' Sebastian thought

"무슨 일이야 내 사랑" {What's wrong my love}
Ryan only says this because he knows Seb doesn't understand him. He was also hoping Justin didn't hear him, or he would be in for it.

'Damn why was that hot-' Sebastian thought

Ryan leans towards Sebastian's ear and whispers so no one hears and says...

"I said...what's wrong my love."

Sebastian blushed and everyone noticed this.

"DAMN SEBASTIAN WHO GOT YOU BLUSHING LIKE THAT-" Darren yells

"Yea Seb why you so red huh?" Justin says as well

"응 자기야 왜 이렇게 빨개졌어" {Yeah baby, why are you so red}

"Dang Ryan-" Justin says

Ryan death stares Justin and Justin stared right back.

"내 말 들었지 라이언, 그리고 긴장을 풀어야 해 왜냐하면 지금 당신이 말하는 것을 그 사람이 안다면 당신이 그와 너무 로맨틱하게 지내고 있었기 때문에 그는 절대 죽을 것이기 때문이다" {You heard me Ryan, also you need to chill out cause if he knew what you were saying right now he would absolutely die because you were being so romantic with him}

"닥쳐 저스틴" {shut up Justin}

"Damn guys chill or I might get a boner listening to y'all argue in such a hot language" Darren says mainly talking about Justin

"Ew Darren" Kane says

"Says the one who wanted a threesome with everyone here" Darren says

"And? Still don't care about when I said that."

"Whatever"

"Anyways...Ryan what was the last part you said and what were you and Justin saying" Sebastian asks

Ryan turns off his camera and said

"Oh y'know just talking nothing serious, don't worry your little head about it"

After that they all ate and headed to do whatever since they had all finished what they were doing...except for Ryan with his video.

Ryan walked around and got reactions from the members and Darren was sus as usual, Regie didn't care, Kane laughed and said that when he spoke he sounded majestic. And yea.

Later on~

Ryan had finished his video and decided to go to Seb's room.

"Hey Seb~"

"Hey Ry" He says focusing on editing a video for his channel.

"Whatcha doin'"

"Editing a video" he says, his attention still fully on his screen

"What video was that again"

"Car talk with you, Regie, Oli, and Kane"

"Oh that's nice..."

"Something you need Ry?"

"Mhm"

"What's that"

Ryan turned Seb's chair around and made Seb give Ryan all his attention.

"Your attention"

"Why is that Ry"

"Because I'm bored and everyone else is watching movies or streaming or playing smash bros"

"Aw, and you decided to come to me and make me give you attention" he says in a sarcastic manner, because he honestly didn't mind.

"Mhm"

Ryan stops waiting for Seb to do something and he hugs him. Seb was shocked by this but still hugged back.

"Now give me attention"

"Ok ok I am don't worry"

They keep hugging and Seb picks Ryan up and goes over to his bed and turns on a movie. He sets Ryan down and they cuddle and Ryan smiles, content with the amount of attention he was getting.

Seb plays with Ryan's hair and they watch the movie until Seb notices Ryan's breathing slow down and looks down to see him closing his eyes.

Seb smiles at this and turns the movie off and cuddles even closer to Ryan, if that was even possible.

They end up falling asleep in each others arms.

Sorry if this was bad it's currently 2 am and I have to wake up in 4 hours but can't sleep so I decided to make this story so yea. If there are any mistakes tell me.

Good night/morning/day people! Mwah