Park Date

Sebryan!

3rd person pov:

Sebastian and Ryan needed a break from everything. They needed time to theirselves and just enjoy each other and not be overwhelmed with the ways of life.

They decided to go on a date, but not just any date, a park date. One where no one can see them because it's not a local parks. It's actually not a park anyone goes to anymore.

But before they go they decide to get boba and food. So they do that and then go to the park.

"I'm glad we did this" Ryan says

"Me too, we needed to get away from everything especially since we're going on tour soon and that'll be the only thing we do for a month and a half"

"Yea, and thank you, you know, for going with me"

"Don't thank me Ryan, doing anything with you is something I will gladly do"

They continue walking around the park and just talking enjoying each other's company.

"I love you Ryan"

"I love you too Seb"

They keep talking and wait until the sunsets. That's when they finally decided to sit down on the rusty, old swings and watch the sunset and the moon begin to rise higher and higher by the second.

"Is it bad that we didn't tell the boys we were going somewhere?" Seb asked

"No, that's none of their business but if they ask just say that we went to grab food for a bit, k?"

"Ok"

They continue to watch the sky and just sit in comfortable silence, both of them just lost in thought about how much they love each other and enjoy the others company.

After the sun is fully set and the moon is all the way straight up in the sky they know that they should probably go home because that means it's probably around like midnight or later.

Did I mention they didn't bring their phones either? Well, they didn't. So all they had was each other.

When they decided to leave the park they started playing around and chasing each other around. Just having fun for a night.

After a while they finally get home they stand outside and wait for a second. Taking a breather. Then, when they finally get ready to go in they open the door.

They open the door and see all of the boys standing near the door.

Seb and Ryan look and each other with the 'oh shit' and 'stick to the plan' looks.

"Where the fuck were you guys?" Darren asks

"We went to get food and hung out for a bit? The hell is wrong with you guys" Ryan replies

"Why didn't you answer the phone?" Justin asks

"Because we didn't have them?" Seb says wondering why they were acting like this.

"Why didn't you guys tell us you were leaving?" Oliver asks in a calmer tone than everyone else, but to be honest he was probably the most pissed one of them all, he's just really good at hiding it.

"Because we knew that you guys would either ask to go with us or ask us so many questions. And we decided not to take our phones so we weren't worried about anything else and we knew you guys would just keep on and keep on contacting us in every single way possible so we just didn't bring them. And it's none of your business where we went anyways even if what we said wasn't the truth, which it isn't by the way, we don't have to tell you guys because it was just a day to get away from everything because we go one tour in two days. So no more questions ok?" Ryan's says really angry right now but his face seems completely calm.

"Come on Ryan let's just go, and guys I'm not even mad I just don't want anything to happen so don't feel bad, I know you guys are just worried.But you don't have to be worried, in fact you guys should've done something yourselves because it's clear y'all need a break from everything else. Like Oli, you have bags under your eyes from meetings, staying up to finish music, editing videos, and doing whatever Welse when you need the sleep. Then, Regie, it's not like you but now you keep on and keep on doing whatever you can around the house, and I'm not saying that I'm not thankful of your help, but you also seem exhausted and normally you take naps and sleep forever but now you are doing the same fact same thing as Oli. Next, Kane, I don't want to say this but you seriously need to stop worrying about everything else and everyone else and focus on something for yourself instead, stop overthinking everything, and the goes for everyone. Then, Justin, you are continuously making content and overworking exactly like Oli but instead of staying up late you get up to early for your health and it's messing you up. Darren, you need to chill out you just keep on and so does everyone else, you are also like Kane you keep worrying about things and overthinking a little too much, don't act like you're fine because I know you aren't. Manager Ty, you always act like you're fine and you always keep yourself in check but recently you've gotten worse than everyone else here, you act like you're fine when we all know you aren't, you think that if you do anything wrong or don't do this and we will fire you, but I promise we would never even think about doing so. Everyone here needs to stop acting like they're fine and start worrying about themselves or I'm canceling tour. I know that the stars would understand and we will just postpone it until you guys are okay. Me and Ryan went out because we noticed that we weren't doing so good either, we decided to try and take a day off and do whatever and take everything off our minds and just relax. Now everyone chill out and worry about yourselves and do it, now." Seb says started to get annoyed with no one understanding what was going on here.

"Damn he's right" Ty says.

"Ok everyone tomorrow is an off day and if I catch anyone doing work I will cancel tour. Got it?"

They all say they understand and everything and they go back to their rooms along with Ryan and Seb going to theirs.

"Dang Seb, I didn't think you could ever say that much that fast" Ryan says

"Me either but I just got so annoyed that everyone here had something they were overwhelming themselves with"

"Yea I get that"

Ryan says that and lays his head in Seb's lap.

"Can we sleep now please I'm tired" Ryan asks

"Of course pretty boy" Seb replies and Ryan blushes.

They then go to sleep and the next day everyone starts doing their own thing not giving a care in the world about the upcoming tour and any work they had to do. All they did was just relax.

I hope you guys like this one I just really wanted to do one about everyone but also make it a ship so I did the date and everything. This was actually going to be a park date and only the park date but I decided to show awareness to what's going on with nsb or what could have happened or could happen in the future. And I wanted to say that if you are overwhelmed with work or school or anything just take a break and relax.

If there are any mistakes because I typed this insanely fast it literally took me 15 minutes to type that huge paragraph so I know there must be at least one mistake so yeah.