Car talk

This is a mix of Oligie and Sebryan but mainly Oligie!

3rd person pov:

They had just gotten in the car after Seb asked who wanted to be in the car talk. So in the car is, Seb in the drivers seat and Ryan in the passenger seat and then behind Ryan is Kane. Behind Seb is Regie and in the middle of everyone is Oli.

Anyways, they just did the intro.

"So today is another car talk with-" Seb says and everyone introduces themselves.

They start asking questions and they answer them. After a while the questions start getting juicy.

"What is your favorite kink? Dang guys what are these questions?" Seb says and follows with a laugh.

"Well if anyone wants to answer go ahead but don't if you don't feel like it" Seb says making sure everyone was comfortable.

Regie and Oli look at each other and blush. Oli smirks knowing that Regie's favorite kink (not based on facts btw) is choking.

Oli grabs Regie's thigh and rubs it. He does it where the camera can't see. Or so he thought.

"Um I don't really have one to be honest I don't really know anything about kinks" Seb says and glances at Ryan knowing he knows he's lying.

"Yea me either but I don't really know what it would be. I don't know why but the first thing I thought of was hair pulling" Ryan says.

"Damn Ryan I didn't know you were into that-" Kane says.

"Fine then what's yours Kane?" Ryan asks turning around to look him in the eyes waiting for an answer.

"Praising. Only one I can think of." Kane says staring back into Ryan's eyes.

"What about you two?" Seb asks referring to Oliver and Regie.

"I don't know I haven't really thought about it that much" Oli says nonchalantly.

"I haven't thought about it either so nah" Regie says without much thought not knowing Oli said basically the same thing.

Seb asks one of the last questions, "Next question, what is your favorite thing to do in your free time?".

"I like to watch k-dramas and right now to be specific My Demon" Ryan says.

"I like watching anime like um Demon Slayer but I finished it already" Kane says. (NEW DEMON SLAYER MOVIE OUT ON FRIDAY!!)

"ooh yeah. Me personally I just sit around not really doing anything I just like to scroll on my phone" Sebastian says.

"Well I think we all know what I do, I make music and try to help edit videos" Oliver says.

"Yea Oliver is like the 'management guy' more than Ty is at this point" Ryan says following with a laugh. Everyone laughs as well.

"I just play video games and sit around on my phone" Regie says.

"Last Question! Who is your favorite NSB member?" Seb asks finally.

"Probably Oliver because he's nice and he's just fun to talk to. But he's always busy but I don't really care" Kane says.

"Thank you man"

"Mine would have to be Justin or Sebastian." Ryan says nonchalantly.

"Wow just gonna replace me with Justin" Sebastian fake sobs.

"Nah I would never do that"

"Anyways- before the lovebirds do something extraordinary, mine is probably Regie. He's just really chill and doesn't care what anyone thinks." Oliver says and looks over at Regie.

Regie blushed and glances over at Oliver for a second and then looks at the camera.

"Mine is Oli just like Kane said he's just really fun to talk to." Regie says and blushes again.

"And lastly my favorite is either Oli, because he's my brother by blood, or Ryan because he's funny" Seb says lastly.

"Wow thank you man" Ryan says.

Regie and Oli were in the back just flirting with their eyes and Oli was rubbing his thigh the entire time.

That's the end. I didn't know what else to put and this was really bad and I got a ton of new ideas on what to post and this was already in my drafts. I felt like I needed to finish it so I did so that I could move on! So here you go!

MWAH BYEEEE MY LOVES