Different Language for a Day pt. 2

Since you guys liked the first one so much I decided to do another so...Sebryan! Yay!

Seb's pov:

So Ryan just did a 'speaking Korean for a day' video so I'm gonna do the same but with Spanish.

It's currently been a week since he filmed that video and everything went back to normal. We all have a few things to do today, so this should be interesting.

So I get ready and I'm about to start my intro.

"Hi~ I hope you guys missed me! Anyways, today I'm gonna be speaking in Spanish to the other members for a day. Ryan just did this so I decided to do it myself. So let's go!"

I say and turn my camera off and I walk into the kitchen and wait for everyone to wake up and come downstairs.

It's currently 8 am and it's a weekday so we have to film a video or go live or whatever.

3rd person pov:

Seb is currently waiting for everyone to come down the stairs while he is making breakfast and listening to music.

While he's cooking he feels arms around his waist. He turns around and finds a short lil' guy hugging him.

"Hi Ry..." he says and turns back around before something burns.

"Hi Seb." Ryan says in an incredibly hot morning voice. Seb blushes but continues making breakfast while Ryan goes and sits down waiting for his food going on his phone.

Soon enough the others come down and by the time Kane comes down, the last person down because he stayed up playing Valorant, the food is done.

Everyone starts eating and when they finish they go to the living room and do whatever for now.

This is when Seb decides to start filming. So he walks into the living room after doing the dishes and starts recording.

"Qué pasa" {What's up}

"Not this shit again" Oliver says even though he literally knows Spanish. (They are brothers so they both speak it)

Seb films a bit more and then stops filming and just does whatever for a while. Until he sees a particular person. Ryan.

He walks over to him and says,

"Hola mi amor"

"Hi Seb" Ryan says looking up from his phone and at Seb.

"Qué estás hacienda" {What are you doing?}

"What? Oh hell no." Ryan says, but he doesn't actually mean that. He likes when Seb speaks Spanish. He knew he did because sometimes he curses and argues and throws insults in Spanish.

He thought it was hot. Ryan thought Seb was extremely hot. In many ways...

Seb had already started filming but he was pretty sure Ryan didn't notice. So he said.

"Cámara" {Camera}

'Oh.' Ryan thought.

"Que estas haciendo mi amor" {What are you doing my love}

"Seb, I have no clue what you are saying."

Seb leans in and whispers,

"Good because now I can dirty talk you without you knowing."

Ryan blushes at this and smiles shyly.

"No you can't Seb-"

"ah pero puedo" {oh but I can}

Seb says this and smirks at Ryan's expression. He turns his camera off and kisses Ryan. A soft, short, passionate kiss.

"Don't get too carried away Seb."