Under the table part 2

This story is basically dedicated to jeremy1433 (I can't tag them because my text goes black and doesn't work so yea)

3rd person pov:

They had just finished eating and they decided to go home because they didn't want to stay out too late because Oliver Sebastian and Tyler had a meeting in the morning.

No one has yet to notice the tension and how the two were acting. Which is really a surprise because they always joke around with each other, and right now they were silent.

After a few minutes they make it home, finally.

When they all go inside they say goodnight and go to their rooms to do whatever.

They have to share rooms so here are who's in each.

Regie and Oliver, Kane and Ty, Sebastian and Ryan, Bae and Angel, and last but not least Darren and Justin.

So once they say goodnight to each other they go off and do their own things. But those things for Darren and Justin, let's just say, are not what you would expect out of people who are supposed to be 'just friends.'

-In Jarren's room-

"Darren what was that back there"

"Nothing love, I don't know what you mean"

"You know exactly what I mean"

"I really don't know what you mean Justin"

"Darren, please don't tease me again, don't you think you've teased me enough tonight?"

"Nope" Darren says walking over to Justin and pinning him up against the wall and walks his hand down Justin's body.

"Darren~ don't fucking tease me" he said in a breathy voice.

"Why not sweetheart? Do you not want me to touch you at all?"

"No I didn't say that. Just please don't tease me anymore please..." Justin said begging.

"Or what? You gonna beg some more?"

"Maybe, as long as you don't tease me"

"Ok then, beg."

"Please Darren, don't tease me please"

"Ok love"

Darren kissed Justin and Justin kisses back. Darren's hand wanders down to Justin's pants and he sticks his hand into them and starts palming Justin. And into the kiss Justin softly moans at the sudden actions from his lover.

"Darren~"

"What baby, what do you want from me, no what do you need from me"

"Darren, I want you. I want you and only you. I need you and your touch, please"

"Don't worry baby, don't get yourself too worked up okay?"

Justin nods and Darren smirks knowing that his boyfriend can't speak because of him. But in a good way.

Darren continues touching Justin until he notices Justin's expressed change so he stops.

"Darren...w-what was that for?"

"Because love, you aren't aloud to cum yet"

"Why not" Justin asks looking at Darren with lust-filled eyes that are also watery.

"Because baby, you need a little more time to get the full effect"

"The full effect? Of what?" Justin says kind of scared.

"Me." Darren replies smirking with a seductive expression plastered on his face.

Justin didn't know what to say to that.