Overworking

Oligie for this one!

3rd person pov:

Oliver was working like he always was. He wasn't paying attention to anything else. Not even Regie. He was way too focused on finishing this and then having to edit their next video was even worse.

The stress was piling on him. He worked until he was exhausted almost everyday. It gets worse everyday. He got a little better for a bit when they had a mini break but then it just got twice as bad.

He felt like he had to make it up to stars. So he worked, and worked, and worked, until he ended up falling asleep at his desk and Regie having to take him to their bed.

This made Regie concerned. He felt like his best friend/boyfriend was slowly becoming unstable. He felt like he couldn't do anything once he noticed that Oli wasn't getting any sleep.

He knew he didn't know what was troubling Oli, but he knew he had to figure it out somehow. Or just get him away from his computer for a while.

And he knew just how did do that. He was gonna ask him for help on something. Then he was gonna take him to a fancy resort and then they stay there for a week.

The only thing was that he had to get everyone else on board with it. But no one knew they were dating. So that made it harder but also they wouldn't mind it as much because they don't know what they are going to do at the resort...

So they are all currently in the living room without Oli because, like always, he was working on something for them.

So Regie is about to try and get them on board with his plan, and make sure no one tries to come with them or ask too much.

"Ok, I have a something to ask."

They all look at him and listen.

"Would it okay with you guys if me and Oli went somewhere, you know to get his mind off work. Because it seems to be stressing him out, and it's making me worried."

"I mean yea if you want to and he's okay with it." Ty says and everyone agrees.

"Thank you everyone, I'll go ask him. Let's just hope he hasn't fallen asleep."

With that he runs upstairs and opens the door to their room. Don't worry, he knocked. He didn't get an answer though.

He walked in and saw Oli's screen bright as hell like always and Oli with his head down in his arms.

He walks over to Oli and puts his fingers in Oli's hair. He plays with his hair and Oli hums softly.

"Oli, you awake baby?"

"Mhm"

"You okay?"

"Mhm"

"I have something to ask you."

Oli looks up into Regie's eyes and waits.

"You want to go somewhere with me for a week?"

"Where?"

"To a fancy resort. Just the two of us."

"Sure, but why are you suddenly asking me this? It's not either of our birthdays, we haven't done anything grand."

"I wanted to get you away from your computer and work. I want you to finally take some time for yourself. And don't worry everyone else is on board and doesn't care if we leave for a while. And don't worry about them knowing anything because all I said was that it would be good for you because you seemed stressed."

"Okay Regie. When do we leave?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"Ok..."

"So let's go to sleep, ok?"

"Mhm"

Regie picks Oli up and takes them to their bed and they lay down and cuddle, falling asleep. They fell asleep thinking about each other and how fun this trip was gonna be.

~The next morning~

Regie gets up and packs everything. He then makes breakfast and waits for everyone, specifically Oliver, to wake up.

After not too long, every had woken up and come downstairs to eat. While everyone was eating Regie spoke.

"So, me and Oli are leaving today and won't come back for a week, you guys may or may not know the reason. Anyways, since Oli won't be here there won't be a 9 am meeting for the next week. Tyler and Seb will tell you everything. We leave in an hour."

Everyone just nods and eats or says okay. And once everyone is finished eating they all go and get ready for the day. Meanwhile Oli and Regie go back to their room.

"Regie...?"

"Yes Oli?"

"Thank you."

"For what sweetheart?"

"For helping me."

"It's no problem Oliver. I'm just being a good person for you. And you need it right now."

"Thank you."

"Anyways, Oli, we leave in 30 minutes and I packed everything already. We have to go say bye to everyone and go to the airport."

"Mkay."

They leave and go to the living room and start to tell everyone bye.

Once they are gone and at the airport they sit down, having a little while for their plane to be there.  Oliver was tired, so he laid his head on Regie's shoulder and Regie blushed and smiled.

They just sat there and charged their devices and one their flight was there they got on. They say down on the plane and watched a movie together on Oliver's laptop.

They held hands and had a blanket over each of them. They finished the movie after a few hours and decided to get some sleep. They wanted to be redressed and ready when they landed.

They fell asleep and that concluded their flight. They left the airport and went to their hotel/resort. Once they checked in they went to their room and decided to chill for a bit.

All they wanted was to be in each other's presence. They cuddled once again and continued to watch movies.

It was around night time and they hadn't eaten the entire time they were there yet. So they decided to go out and eat. At a fancy restaurant.

They get ready.

"Damn Oliver~ you look hot in that outfit." Regie says checking Oliver out. Oliver blushes and replies.

"You look very handsome as well."

They both get out and go to dinner. At dinner...

I have no patience to finish this and it's been forever since I wrote a story for you guys. Give me an idea on what they do.

MWAHH BYEEE 💋💋