yan !2012! Donnie headcanons

- Out of all his brothers, this mf was a canon stalker in the show

- Out of all his brothers, this mf was a canon stalker in the show. I don't think it would take much for that to spiral and for him to end up bad-shit crazy about you.

- The 'I love you so much I want to claw my skin off' type of yandere.

- He kidnaps you the quickest, and has a little spot in his lab already set up for you.

- probably chains you up, collar to the wall kinda deal.

- he knows you don't love him, he's crazy not delusional.

- but figures if you just spend enough time together you'll start to develop Stockholm syndrome.

- he forces you to cuddle with him, a lot.

- talks to you for hours on end, and will yank your chain if he feels like you aren't listening.

- lots of kissing your knuckles, hand, cheek, shoulder and nose.

- he has a set of rules, but is very lenient with you for awhile with them.

- in the beginning he never even threatened to punish you, he would just codle you and try to explain why you shouldn't try to escape or lash out at him.

- however if your still trying to escape and if your still hyper aggressive after a few months then he starts to threaten you with punishments.

- takes food, won't let you sleep, physical punishments, forced quality time.

- he knows that if he takes physical punishment too far you might not ever love him, but he's desperate for you stay.

- not worried about police, no one would believe a mutant turtle that lives in the sewers kidnapped you.

- will spend hours just admiring you, worshiping you.

- he never kisses you on the lips, he desperately wants you to want that.

- physical punishment would rarely go beyond bounding your wrists and ankles with rope just a bit too tight or gripping onto you so hard he leaves bruises.

- if you're well behaved Donnie is delighted, and will probably spend more time cuddling you.

- decides you need some sort of reward and asks you what you would want as one.

- will decline you outside time, supervised time off of the chain is permitted, and he admits that he wants you off of it more often.

- if you end up reciprocating feelings for him (or pretend to) he kisses you on the mouth immediately, pulling you into a bone crushing hug. He'd cuddle you for hours, telling you how much he loves you and can't wait to spend the rest of his life with you. How he knew you'd come around eventually. He'd let you off of the chain, and if you keep up the good behavior (or the act up) long enough then Donnie would even let you around the lair unsupervised.

- calls you 'my love, my darling, my beautiful/handsome, sweetheart, honey, my angel, dove.

- if you do manage to escape he would tear new York apart looking for you, going into an insane spiral until you were found and back at the lair.