yan !Rise! Leo Headcanons

Well, since you said please twice I guess I can/j

- I see him being the "I'm the only one meant to love you" type of yandere

- he definitely believes it too.

- in his head, you both are soulmates. Random coincidences and his own delusion turning an innocent crush sour.

- Leo kidnaps you almost immediately after he thinks you sent him a signal that you might be interested. (This of course reaches to the extent of treating him with common decency) 

- Leo keeps you in his room, tied up and gagged 90% of the time.

- he has a set of rules he expects.you to follow and isn't afraid to punish you if you disobey them, no matter how crazy they are.

- because he believes you two were meant to be together, you can't just leave your soulmate.

- punishments include breaking limbs, taking away food, drugging, cutting and ignoring you.

- he's incredibly manipulative as well

- gaslights you until you believe that he's truly the only one who cares about you.

- he'd take your legs if you tried to escape again, make Donnie build you prosthetics.

- kills any competition and makes you watch footage of it happening for punishment.

- he does reward you, he doesn't want to hurt you. You aren't allowed to go outside unless he's 100% sure you won't attempt to escape or get help, but he'll let you walk around the lair and do your own thing.

- also as a reward he buys you cute clothes he wants to see you in, as well as jewelry

- this can be a punishment too, as a mild one he might make you wear all the cute clothes he's bought for you and give him a mini fashion show.

- if you give in, or at least pretend to, thing will immediately get better for you.

- he wouldn't tie you up, and with supervision might let you up top for a few hours. He'd let you choose not to cuddle up with him (but get ready for lots of pouting and whining)

- would probably buy an engagement ring not long after 💀

-if you did manage to escape, Leo had gotten Donnie to chip you, so he really isn't worried about not finding you again. He's just pissed..the recovery time for the impromptu amputation would be worth the wait though.