yan! -aged- !2012! Leo Headcanons

This is a concept I don't see done like at all, if rarely. So I decided to do him some justice.

The 'Im the only one who can protect you' kind of yandere. His love was twisted and distorted into some sort of evil savior complex.

He starts off normal, just having a crush on you no big deal.

Though to become a yandere I feel like maybe you had gotten hurt and that sent everything spiralling.

He kidnaps you pretty soon into his obsession.

Unlike the others though he doesn't drug you or knock you out or even lie to you. He just breaks into your house and fucking steals you.

Absolutely and utterly delusional.

Convinced that you love him just as much as he loves you, and any evidence otherwise can be blamed on something or someone else.

He has a strict set of rules when you 'live' in the lair with him, but can be lenient on occasion.

You're kept in a separate room at first, but then he decides he wants to keep a closer eye on you and moves you into his room.

You can really move around the lair at first without him being there.

His delusional, not stupid.

If you try to escape he'd probably have a meltdown afterwards.

"Don't you love me?!"

"I did all this to protect you!"

Then he'd get angry, and the punishments would start.

He socially isolates you or does the equivalent of grounding, he rarely ever does physical punishments. Even if he does, it'd be choking or crushing your body.

Has terrible nightmares from killing the people in your life.

Probably makes you sleep with him when he wakes up, calming down whenever you lay beside him.

He is really eager for body worshiping
You (sexual) but respects any and all boundaries. Thinking it's the fact you aren't ready and not the fact it's your kidnapper.

Collar kink probably, both ways.

Wants to get dominated by you, would never ever tell you that.

Had lots of fucked up sexual fantasies he doesn't mention or tell you about, as you have expressed that you don't want to do that just yet. He can't wait until you are.

Bondage kink all day, has to take a break from punishment if your bound.

Rewards would be mostly for his benefit, not yours. Like being able to cook with him, getting you pretty clothes to wear, ect. But he would let you walk around the lair if he thinks you deserve it.

He's super anxious the entire time about it though. Shaking his leg wherever he's at or tapping a finger on the table.

Keeps you locked in his room during missions.

If you managed to escape entirely, he'd probably have a nervous breakdown before bending all of New Yorks under dark to finding you. You literally cannot escape from him, not for long. He'll always find you..and when he does?

The leash will shorten so much, you'd probably have to sit on his lap at all times. Not to mention when he finally finds you he'd probably choke you out while screaming at you. But afterwards you'd have no freedoms whatsoever.