yan !2012! Donnie x f! reader (18+)

(The person afterwards specified fem reader who's got an attitude, but unfortunately I had already gotten most of this written and didn't feel like changing it last second

(The person afterwards specified fem reader who's got an attitude, but unfortunately I had already gotten most of this written and didn't feel like changing it last second. Apologies)

Donnie bounced his leg up and down, clicking off one of the many tabs on his computer. He was looking at security camera footage, specifically ones from his room.

He'd gone on a mission earlier that day, and like always when he got back he made sure to check the security camera footage to make sure you weren't planning on escaping.

For the third month in a row you'd done nothing. You didn't even get up to walk around the lair, just sitting in Donnie's room obediently. It made him somewhat suspicious, you had a past for trying to escape any chance you got, but he couldn't deny you weren't taking the bait.

He'd even left the door to the dojo unlocked, so see if you would at least grab something for future use.

Nothing.

In these past few weeks you'd also been way more open to receiving and even giving affection. It made him giddy to think about you finally warming up to him. It took about a year and a half, but he knew you'd get there eventually.

Donnie came to the conclusion, as he sat there in the refurbished office chair, that you needed a reward. But what shall it be?

You didn't seem to have an interest in outside time, not with him over your shoulder at least. He wasn't going to let you on your phone either..

An excited smile broke out across his face...now that would be a excellent reward.

You were spacing out, like usual. Thinking about..nothing and everything at the same time. You felt a bit numb, too tired and drained to really care or focus on escaping.

He always found you anyway.

You had found yourself in a predicament...you'd grown to even like the crazy bastard that kidnapped you.

Perhaps it was just the attention the inner, more depraved part of your mind that liked. Logic had nothing to do with this at all, the entire situation was ridiculous. Kidnapped and held against your will by a mutant turtle who also was madly in love with you.

Pun intended.

You'd found yourself less and less resistant to the cuddling or quality time he subjugated you too, perhaps you were just drained.

But when he pressed kisses into your neck and told you how much he loved you..the affection seemed less and less like acid burning into your skin and more like a gift.

You heard the familiar clicking noise of the key turning in the lock, and your head snapped to the door. A flickering hope that someone has found you.

Donnie stepped through the door and that hope was quickly crushed.