yan !2012! Mikey Headcanons

- the 'i adore absolutely everything about you and cannot stand the meer thought of seeing anyone else around you' type of yandere

- while Donnie was motivated by love to kidnap you, I see Mikey being more motivated by jealousy.

- why should anyone get to see you, when you're his love?

- while he's jealous, most of the time it's in a bratty, whiny way.

- when he kidnaps you I see him just drugging you, he doesn't want to hurt you in any way.

- no rules except to not leave the lair, enforces that in any way he can.

- for the most part he keeps you in his room (you can go other places in the lair, so long as either he or someone else keeps an eye on you)

- makes you cuddle with him with mostly empty threats of violence to your family.

- has killed people in a fit of jealousy when he thought they were hitting on you.

- very clingy and whiny

- doesn't really punish you unless you try to escape. He'd probably bound you in his chains and force you to cuddle but that's the extent of most 'punishments'

- extreme non-sexual body worship.

- kisses your face, hands, arms, shoulder, head, upper back. Most of the places he can reach while spooning you.

- adores everything about you, even when you act bratty or..you know, distraught you're being held hostage.

- he doesn't see that you don't love him as well, and just thinks you want to take things slower. Almost like the entire thing is a game.

- makes you say 'i love you' back.

- if you do attempt to run away, Mikey ends up finding you within the hour. You aren't even sure how.

- he's super angry at you, he probably cries he's so angry. 

- manipulative about the entire thing, probably leaves bruises from how hard his handling you.

- at first he won't let you leave a bone crushing cuddle section, then locks you in a room for a few days, giving you food occasionally. He won't talk to you until about two weeks into this, where he acts completely fine and like nothing happened at all.

- if you give in, or just act like you do, Mikey, surprisingly, waits a good long but before giving you anymore freedom. He's wary that it's all an act, but eventually you earn his trust.

- gifts, more affection, no more chains, doesn't let you have personal space though. You can be let loose around the lair with no supervision and can even go up top as long as you give him updates on where you are..

- remember, he'll find you within the hour, use your little escapes as you may but you are never leaving his side..