yan !rise! Donnie headcanons

((You guys are so polite--))

- he's a generalized yandere. He just hits all the criteria and I don't see him leaning into one ideal too much. He's obsessed with you, he kills the competition.

- tries to be logical about the obsession at first.

- more of a stalker than a yandere, but there is blood on his hands.

- doesn't want to kidnap you until the moment is absolutely perfect.

- "I wanted to get you to notice me.."

- has gotten you clothes, your own room filled with things you enjoy and will often sleep in that room before he kidnaps you if he starts to have bad dreams.

- steals items of your clothing to have and smell.

- kidnaps you eventually, keeping you doped up for a few weeks until you get acclimated to where you are.

- believes you depend on him, and his expression can turn hostile if you don't believe so to.

- unstable as hell, will completely flip if triggered by something.

- will physically punish you.

- breaking limbs, cutting you (licking up the blood that spills, as your blood is too special for him to just spill on the floor), hitting, slapping, hair pulling, leaving bruises, ect.

- solitary confinement and starving you as a punishment. Has a white, soundproof and sensory depriving room he locks you in.

- not very physically affectionate, but likes to be touching you at all times. Legs touching, elbows touching ect.

- uses you as a weighted blanket.

- you can't sleep by yourself, he always shares your bed.

- he keeps you chained up if your particularly abrasive, and heaven help you if you try to escape.

- would probably break your shins or kneecaps and once their set and ready to heal he'd throw you in the padded room.

- let's you pet his shell

- if your good he'll let you explore his lab and other rooms..then lair, then up top with Sheldon watching you.

- he will find you, he's had you chipped for ages. And it won't end pretty if you even try it.

- he always thought you'd look better in his tech anyways. The prosthetics look beautiful on you anyways, and he can control of these legs run or not.