Level Four: Ricardo Is Gay.

re-written on 04.12.17

It always bothered me watching Sailor Moon; Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus were made cousins instead of lovers when dubbing the show into English. I mean, how jacked was that? I always admired Neptune and Uranus and always dreamed of having a relationship like theirs. While most girls dreamed of being the heroine, Usagi, but I wanted to be like Haruka or Michiru so badly when I was younger.

Imagine being cool and badass Haruka or elegant and regal Michiru, ugh, I still wanted to be like them.

Anyway, I couldn't stand watching Sailor Moon when they were both on screen as cousins and not lovers. Till this day, I envied their relationship. I mean, a girl can dream right?

I wanted to be a talking moon cat too.

I rolled over onto my side to where my phone was laying connected to my charger. I pressed my home button and winced by the brightness of my screen. i rubbed my eyes as I caught sight of the time. I yawned loudly as I sat up. It was early in the morning, around six or seven, and I knew the others wouldn't be too far away from waking up.

I clicked the screen off and got out of bed. My curtains were wide open and despite how early it was, it was still pretty dark outside. Sunrise wouldn't start showing until late seven or early eight. I turned off my fan since my room was bloody cold and went to my door and opened it.

I frowned and crossed my arms over my chest, "A-ha," I hissed with narrowed eyes, "And what are you doing at my door? Trying to assassinate me?" I glared at Larry who slowly blinked his beady, brown eyes at me, as indifferent and unnerving as ever.

"He just really likes you!" Chance clambered up the stairs coming to the defense of his turtle, looking very sleepy.

Larry, hearing his master and companion, turned his head slowly and began to walk over to him. "He was attempting to silt my throat!" I accused.

Chance gave me a dry stare, "He couldn't even do that, Claire, and he has no hands."

"You don't know that! He climbs up the stairs and no one knows fucking how! Whose to say he can't silt my throat too?" I demanded hotly. Chance just playfully rolled his eyes and gave his attention to his demon turtle. I glanced at the doors of my friends' bedrooms and saw them all closed. The house was quiet but the only other person that would be awake besides Chance was Ricardo.

I woke up early by some miracle.

I walked around Chance and Larry and headed downstairs. I heard the sound of the T.V being on and looked into the living room to see Ricardo watching the news with a cup of his usual coffee in hand and cream Danish in the other. "Fuck," I muttered as my feet hit the marbled floor and sighed. I forgot to put on socks before I left the room again.

I hurried over to the plush rug in the living room and warmed my cold toes. "You're going to get sick again." Ricardo briefly glanced down at my bare feet with disapproval, "You just got over a throat infection three weeks ago." He reminded.

I huffed and huddled against the armrest of the loveseat, "I know, I just forgot." I gazed at the television, "How's the weather looking? I heard it was going to rain today."

Ricardo dragged a sigh, "We might have to postpone our trip until tomorrow. I went outside and there's an endless sea of dark clouds heading our way." He didn't look happy.

"Well, is the rain going to be all day? Usually it rains for a few hours before its blue skies." I asked with a small frown.

"Not this time, it seems, reports are its going to rain throughout the day." Ricardo took a sip of his coffee.