Level Two: Leon Is Horny.

re-written on 03.16.17

"I got beaten up by Larry."

It was a little passed three in the afternoon, I had just returned from my classes to find Chance—sweet, anti-social Chance—with a busted lip and a hurt puppy dog look on his face. I shook my head at my friend with a look of disbelief. "Has this turtle know no bounds?" I asked with a frown. Damn turtle was trying to kill his owner now!

"How the hell do you get beaten up by a drugged turtle?" JC asked with a small snicker.

Leon was joining JC in the sudden snickering. We were seated in the living room. Chance and Leon occupied the love-seat. Minnie was on the ground clipping coupons. JC had his head in my lap demanding I ran my fingers through his soft hair—not one to refuse the opportunity to play with his angel-soft hair, I complied.

We were waiting for the rest of the gang to come down so we could go shopping for our camping gear.

"Tell thee fair maiden how Sire Larry gaveth thy busted ass lip!" Leon declared with dramatic flair and even went as far as sweeping his arm out as if waiting for some invisible audience to cheer.

I tried not to groan—fucking helpless that one was—and looked at a blushing Chance. He cleared his throat, "Larry wouldn't take his medicine and started to make a break for it when I tried sneaking it in his food..." He shifted nervously and mumbled, "When I got up to stop him, I tripped and fell face first into his shell." Shit, even I winced. Everyone knew how hard Larry's shell was and to fall face-first into it...I shiver at the thought.

"You're lucky you didn't knock out any teeth or break your nose." Minnie quietly reprimanded letting his know he got off easily with just his busted lip.

"It happens to the best of us, Chance!" I tried to make him feel less embarrassed and patted his knee in comfort, "We all know how devious that monster is! You should probably send him back to Hell where he belongs though." I commented breezily.

It made Chance smile.

I have no idea why he would smile since his turtle was fucking insane and was Satan himself but I let the shy kid smile.

"I'm just about finished." Minnie spoke up softly as she sat up and tucked her loose brown hair behind her ears. "Sorry it took so long, I had to double check I had everything Ricardo listed." She says with a shrug but grins, "We can go on and get everyone ready."

"Finally!" Leon groaned jumping up and stretching as if he had been sitting on that couch for hours.

Minnie blushed.

"Don't be so dramatic." I shot him a glare.

He glared right back, "Darling I am the very definition of dramatic." He even frowns at me as he sets aside his stupid script.

I roll my eyes again, "Yeah, we know." I sarcastically say.

"Are thou getting sassy? Vile wench!" Leon spat.

I turn towards Leon and gave him a glare at full-force, "Shut your bitch ass up before I burn that crappy script!" I threatened already exceeding my daily limit of Leon bullshit.

Leon dismissed me with a wave of his hand—something he knew that I hated.

"Thou art too nice to burn my play, you harlot."

I stared at him as he smirks at me. Chance is in between us and I know Chance knows he better flee before he's thrown into mess that's about to happen. Chance ducks right as I lung over the couch armrest and snatch the script from Leon's lap with surprisingly fast reflexes. I sadly underestimated how ready Leon was for my attack because he grabs my hand and yanks me forward.