Lonely Wife: (gxg)

you meet a lonely and very horny wife at a party.🤭
(your POV)
~this was requested. I hope you enjoy♥️~

‼️Contains: Tribbing/scissoring, nipple play, nipple biting and sucking, boob worship, boob fucking, cheating, married and unmarried women‼️

~~~

I'm contemplating to leave as I arrive at work to serve at a huge party that's being hosted by this CEO of some new high technology company tonight. A lot of big names of people from other high tech companies that i've never heard of until now are going to be there. I've never served at an event like this and I grow nervous as I straighten my uniform, a white shirt with black tie and black dress pants and shoes. It's what all the servers are dressing up in.

"You okay?" Another fellow server asks me. I give her a nod as I stare at what seems to be a hundred guests, all wearing expensive clothes that my broke ass will never be able to afford, enter the open double doors of the mansion.

"Yup. Just gotta get through the night in one piece." I said as I exhale a breath.

"Everything will be fine." She puts a hand on my shoulder. "Just remember to keep your eyes down, don't say anything and serve whatever is it your given. Be invisible."

"Right." I nod. "Be invisible." We enter through the side of the mansion where the servants are and we're immediately given silver trays with tiny food. I can't even pronounce the fucking name correctly, that's how you know I don't belong in this world.

"Alright, go through those doors and serve the guests." Our "boss" as of tonight which is actually the butler of the place tells us. "Once you're done, serve the wine." He claps his hands and in unison thirty serves (including myself) walk out the doors and into the lion's den-the party.

I keep my eyes down as I walk behind two servers before branching off into a corner. I stand there, eyes down, tray out so guests can take the food. So far only four people have taken the tiny food without even acknowledging me like I'm a statue, but I dont mind one bit.

"This isn't too bad." I think but then an elegant hand with a huge diamond ring reaches out to take a piece.

"What's this?" They ask. Their voice.... it's so sweet like velvet when it reaches my ears. I realized that I haven't responded to their question, and is when I finally look up at them.

Fuck. She's beautiful. A beautiful face, long slender neck and soft looking skin. Her dress... fuck her dress hugs her body perfectly. The dress reveals the slops of her full, perky tits and hips and long, slender legs. Fuck i'm checking her out and i've STILL haven't answered her.