My bestfriends (gxgxg)

you've always loved and fantasized about ur best friends and they know it (your POV)
~this was requested. i hope u enjoy love ❤️~

‼️Contains: threesome, masterbating, fingering through panties, fingering, boob worship, step sisters, vibrator usage, butt plug usage, double ended dildo usage, squirting, pussy/anal fucking‼️

~~~

I have been in love with my two best friends for as long as I can remember. I first met Alex in the fifth grade and I instantly fell for her. She was always kind and caring towards me. She made me feel so safe with her. A year later I met her step-sister, Nicki, whose mother married Alex's father. She always protected me against anyone who would pick on me and always treated me like a little sister.

I was always sure that I was in love with them both but I never knew if it was right too. I don't like to pick between them, I just want them both equally.

Now, a couple years later, we're beginning our second year of collage and we're sharing an apartment. Alex will have guys and girls come and go during the night and Nicki will have girls over, so I knew they were into girls.

But I don't think they're into me in that way. I'm a few months younger than them both so i'm sure that they still see me as a younger sister. I try to show my interest in them through the years of "accidental" touching and flirty comments, but they don't seem to notice.

So, I eventually gave up. But that didn't stop the wild thoughts I get of them. I fuck myself at night to the thought of them both fucking me. I hear them both late at night when they think i'm asleep to them fucking whoever they brought over.

I've caught them both with someone a couple times when they thought I was out. I know what they like and how well they fuck. I touch myself as I watch, moaning at the way their perfect bodies look covered in sweat and how their faces look when they cum.

I even once caught them kissing each other. It was once at a sleepover at their house, one summer before junior year of high school. I heard them making out and my body grew so hot. We all shared a bed at sleepovers, Alex had the biggest. They were right next to me, making out and moaning softly. I felt the bed sheets move slowly as I hear Alex fingering Nicki. Her moans hit my ears and I flushed so hard.

I felt incredibly hot and needed to touch myself, and I did under the covers, listening to them both. I want to see them making out again. Is that wrong of me?

"Oh fuck," I moan into my pillow as I think back to that moment. "Oh yes," I arch my fingers deeper inside me as I thrust faster and faster in my wet pussy. "Fuck, Alex! Nicki!" I cry their names. "Mmghh!!" I cum so hard in my hand, panting heavily.