Step-Sister Pt: 2 Sleepover (gxgxg)

Part 2 of Step- Sister
she invited a friend over for the night 😏 (Your POV)
‼️Contains: threesome, 69, pussy eating, fingering, pussy/anal fucking, double penetrating, squirting, degrading, use of food, boob fucking, deep throating, spanking, choking, forbidden‼️

Part 2 of Step- Sister she invited a friend over for the night 😏 (Your POV)‼️Contains: threesome, 69, pussy eating, fingering, pussy/anal fucking, double penetrating, squirting, degrading, use of food, boob fucking, deep throating, spanking, chok...

~~~

"Tori is coming tonight." Max says between kissing my neck.

"Right," I moan. "The friend you made in your sculpting class."

"She's cool," She kisses up my neck as she grips my hips, pulling me closer to her. "You'll like her."

"And if I don't?" I said meeting her eyes.

"Then i'll do whatever you want me to do." She says running a finger over my aching pussy. I moan as she runs her hand over me, cupping my cunt.

"Max-"

"Max! (Y/N)!" My mom calls from downstairs. "Dinner is ready!"

"Coming!" Max calls back. "Ready?" She smirks, still cupping me and squeezes.

"Fuck you." I said as I kiss her lips then push her off me. She chuckles behind me as we quickly run down the stairs to the kitchen. Our parents sit across from us as we sit beside each other.

They've been married for five months now and we've all been living together for six months. Max and I have grown strong feelings for each other, but it will kill our parents if they found out about us. So, we've been hiding. We've almost got caught being a little too close a couple times but they let it go as "bonding time". It's been hard keeping us a secret but hopefully, in near time we can come out and tell them.

"So Max," My mom says. "How's school going?"

"It's going good." She answers. "Really good." She turns to look at me as I feel her hand snake over my thigh. I choke on my food, coughing as she slowly slides between my thighs.

"You okay, (y/n)?"

"Yup! Yup, just fine." I cough as I drink some water. "Little bit of food got stuck." Her finger strokes my cunt as I slowly spread my legs, giving her more access. A small smile spreads on her lips as she strokes up and down, digging in.

"How about you, (y/n)?" Max's Dad, Mark, asks me. "How's school?"

"I- I, um," I clear my throat, covering a moan as Max slips one finger inside my shorts. "It's good! Great actually!" She moves my panties to the side and sides her fingers over my wet cunt. "It's... uhh going so good," It comes out as a moan but I quickly change the subject. "You?! How about you?!" I shout.