Ms. Santa Claus (gxg) -Holiday Special

a special holiday treat from me to u 😘 (your POV)
‼️contains: fingering, pussy eating, 69, spanking, punishment, deep throating, scissoring, pussy fucking, squirting, bondage‼️

a special holiday treat from me to u 😘 (your POV)‼️contains: fingering, pussy eating, 69, spanking, punishment, deep throating, scissoring, pussy fucking, squirting, bondage‼️

~~~

To put it out there, all I want for christmas is sex. Nice, hot, mind blowing sex. That's it. Period.

But the thing is, i'm single as fuck and I'm not one to leave my house when it's -10 degrees out plus, i'm too lazy to leave.

I'm sick of watching couples being cute together when I have no one to even hold hands with. It sucks, but right now for the past week i've been craving a dick or a pussy. I don't care which, just something.

It's Christmas Eve, close to 11 o'clock and i'm still laying on the couch as I have been all day, eating cookies as I watch a depressing movie. My tree is lit with not a single gift underneath.

I groan annoyed as I bite into my cookie, looking over at the Santa Claus on my stoking that's hanging over the fireplace that's not lit.

A fat, joly old man stares back at me. "What do I want for christmas you ask?" I said to myself or to the Santa. "I wanna get fucked." I munch on my cookie as I turn back to the T.V.

I didn't even notice when I drifted off to sleep, but I get awaken from a strange noise that's coming from my fireplace. I turn the T.V. off as I slowly rise from the couch, closing my open robe across my chest. The sound gets louder the closer I step towards it.

"What the fu-"

I quickly stumble back when a pair of black high heel boots jumps down from the chimney and straight into my fireplace. I freak out even more when the boots start to move. Shit, that's a person.

"Hello? What the hell are you doing?!" I shout, but then my vision gets blocked when a cloud of fog comes out of the chimney and spreads around my living room. I cough as the smoke hits my throat and into my lungs.

My heart is racing with fear of what this intruder is doing in my house and how they just broke in through my chimney.

The fog slowly fades away and I spot a bright red hat on blonde hair by my lit christmas tree. More fog clears and I can finally see who the intruder is.

My heart races in a different way and my face and body flushes. The intruder is a beautiful woman dressed in a sexy two piece Santa outfit that you would get at a Victoria's Secret for the holidays. Her long legs in full view, a short little skirt framing her firm ass, and a lean back with hips to die for. Her back is to me and she's holding a pretty big bag that's half her size.