Step-Mother Pt: 2 Revenge (gxg)

part 2 of step mother
sweet revenge 😏
(your POV)
‼️contains: fingering, pussy/anal eating, pussy/anal fucking, usage of food, forbidden, age gap, double penetrating, spanking, squirting, scissoring, getting caught‼️

part 2 of step mother sweet revenge 😏(your POV)‼️contains: fingering, pussy/anal eating, pussy/anal fucking, usage of food, forbidden, age gap, double penetrating, spanking, squirting, scissoring, getting caught‼️

~~~
(2 weeks later)

Veronica and I have gotten very close these past two weeks. We've never been this close before and honestly, i'm starting to fall in love with her.

We've also fucked so many times a day and I can never and will never get tired of her. The sex only gets better and better each time. I've kept my promise of fucking her in every surface of the house and we both came on every inch of this place.

Tonight, we're able to have our revenge on my father. Tonight, he will catch us fucking on the kitchen countertop where she cooks for him. He will watch as I fuck her better than he has ever had the privileged and regret letting this beautiful, sexy, caring woman go. But he's gay so I doubt that.

It will be an amazing yet, horrifying scene for him to walk into, his daughter fucking his wife. Well, soon to be ex-wife. I grow hot at the thought of us getting caught. Call me sick or twisted, I don't give a fuck. She's worth it.

"Oh yes! YES!!" Veronica screams as I pull her thighs further apart to give me more access of her cunt. I thrust my tongue deeper in her, loving the way her walls tighten around me. I have her leaned against the glass of the balcony doors. The cold glass smash against her tits as her breath fogs up the glass. I'm kneeled under her, tongue fucking her sweet cunt with everything I have. I slap her ass harder making her groan my name. She grinds herself against my face, gripping a hand around my hair.

I lap at her cunt, thrusting a finger in her ass. I feel her body shake as a hard orgasm is soon to come over her.

"Ah ah!! FUCK!! I'm gonna come!!!" She cries as I thrust in her deeper and she bursts all over my mouth, cum pouring straight down my tongue. She cries with pleasure as I clean her up, drinking every drop of sweetness from her delicious cunt. Once she comes down from her high and her cunt is licked clean, I stand up and wrap my arms around her waist.

"You're so fucking amazing." I said kissing her cheek. She chuckles as she turns around and kisses me.

"You're fucking amazing." She says and pulls my body closer to her, smashing out tits together. "Is it wrong for me to wish that tonight can come sooner?" She chuckles, tracing a finger over my chin.

I shake my head. "No, I wish it too." I grip her waist. "I have ideas of what i'm going to do to you so when he walks in, you'll be laid out for all to see. Everything of you will be exposed." I smirk, biting my lip.